9

Jungkook's P.O.V

"That's your mother?", I asked and looked at Tae.

"Y-Yes.", he continued to cry as Jimin held him.

"I'm sorry. We're going to go. I'll leave you two alone for some space.", I grabbed Yoongi's arm and we left the apartment.

"I killed his mother, Yoongi. That's who she was talking about! He lost his father, and I killed his mom. And I didn't even let her say bye to him. I'm just like him!", I punched the steering wheel as we got in the car.

"Why do you care so much?", Yoongi asked me.

"My dad was a bitch to my mom. She always comforted me. And the bastard killed her. She was everything and he took her away. That must be how Tae feels. I ruined him Yoongi.", I leaned my head back.

"I'm sorry, dude. I know your mom's death was a hard one. But I lost everyone, so I don't give a fuck anymore. And I have another question. Why do you care about that boy's feelings so much?"

"I... I don't know."

"Yes you do."

"Don't question me. I order around here. Let's head back.", I pumped the gas pedal and headed back to the gang.

--

"Where did you two go?", Jin curiously asked as he was drinking a coke on the sofa.

"The club.", Yoongi lied as he sat down on the sofa next to Hoseok.

"Hm."

"A gang wants to meet us tomorrow at the spike house. Be ready at 10.", I informed everyone and headed to my room, upstairs.

"Wait, in the morning?", Hoseok and Namjoon asked.

"Yeah.", I answered and continued going up.

I closed the door and sat down against the headboard. I pulled out my lighter and cigarette and smoked.

I pictured my mom's dead body. I pictured my dad torturing her like a maniac.

And then, I saw Taehyung's mom. Blood everywhere. Her pleading for me to give her mercy and to let her see her son. And I hurt him. I hurt Taehyung, the boy I felt like I could connect to.

He can't find out who killed his mom. And I can't tell him. He'll hate me forever.

"I hate myself. I hate this fucking life.", I said to no one and let out the cigarette putting in in the bowl.

--

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Ok. Thank you.", Jimin hung up the phone and sat by me on the couch, where I was staring ahead with red, puffy eyes.

"The cops said they are investigating. They'll let us know when they find out."

I didn't answer and just curled up into a ball, sniffling.

"I'm really sorry, my baby. I wish I can make everything better.", he wiped the tears off my face.

"Who would kill her? She never did anything to anyone..", I said quietly and my eyes teared up again.

"I don't know, bear. I don't know."

"I only have you. Please don't leave me Chim. Please.", I looked at him and he pulled me in his embrace.

"I won't ever leave you. I promise.", he whispered.

I miss her already.

She just came back to talk to me, and she's gone again.

But this time, for good.

And the sad thing is..

She told me she loved me.

And I didn't say it back.

my bad for not updating.

been in a mood but I bounced back.

love you guys.