Chapter 35

Author's note:

Last Chapter HAHA. Sorry kung natagalan ng bongga. Naging busy kasi sa school. Epilogue on next update. Hihi.

26 votes for next chappy <3

Chapter 35

KATH's POV

"Kathryn, eat your lunch. You and Chandria have an appointment to Dr. Williams tomorrow." my Mom knocked on my door.

I sighed.

"Not again." reklamo ni Chandria while rolling her eyes.

I laughed.

Its been 1 month and were still here in US. May improvement naman sa sakit ko but for Chandria its getting worst. Her skin was pale and she's weak but still she acts strong and as usual marunong pa ring magtaray ang kapatid ko.

I sat down beside Chandria's bed. "Need anything?"

She shrugged. "Naah." she smiled at me. "Soooo... you miss Daniel?"

I smiled back. "A lot."

"You can go back. Magaling ka na."

"No." iling ko. "I wont leave without you."

"Chessy." Chandria hugged me. "If I die promise me you and Daniel will end up together okay?"

I let go of the hug and frowned at her. "Dont say that."

"What?!" she shrugged. "Im gonna die anyways."

I slapped her playfully. "You will be fine. Dont say that. Were twins remember? If you die. Ill die."

Chandria gave me a weak smile and sighed. "Sorry for everything Kathryn. And thank you so much for always being there for me. I felt so glad that I met my sister. I always wish to meet you but I dont have the chance before."

I smiled at her. "Me too. Everything happens for a reason." I winked.

Aria knocked on the door. Napalingon naman kami. "Hate to interrupt you but Dominic is here." she laughed.

Chandria rolled her eyes. "Dom is a freakin' drama destroyer." she laughed.

"And so am I." Aria laughed.

Bumaba na kami and eat lunch with Mom and Dom and Aria. Julia B and Enrique will be here any minute too.

I snorted when someone covered my eyes.

Hinampas ko ang kamay na nagtakip sa mata ko ng malakas. Haha.

"Aray ko naman Kath!"

Napalingon naman ako sa nagsabi non.

He smirked at me. "Ang brutal mo baby ha."

Napatayo naman ako at hinug sya ng sobrang higpit. "KAILAN KA PA DUMATING?!"

"Kahapon pa." he smirked.

"AND WHY ARENT YOU CALLING ME OR TEXTING ME OR CHATTING OR UPD-----"

He stopped me with a kiss on the lips.

"I miss you." he smirked.

Hinampas ko sya. "Kiss stealer!"

"Nagustuhan mo naman." he teased.

"Gross." Chandria rolled her eyes. Mom, Aria, and Dominic laughed.