Chapter 31

Chapter 31

CHANDRIA's POV

Pumasok ako ng kwarto ni Kathryn. She's sleeping pero I know she's pretending. I guess maybe she doesnt really want to talk to me.

I sighed and sat down beside her bed. "Kath Im so sorry. Hindi ko sinasadyang masabi yon. Siguro naiinis lang ako kasi sobrang paranoid nila. Alam mo yun?" I sobbed, wiped my tears, and laughed. "When I found out that Im sick I never think about giving up. Im always strong. I dont want them to worry too much. Pero..." I chuckled and wiped my tears again. "Kath... sobrang nanghina ako nung nalaman ko na may sakit ka din eh. Hindi pa nga tayo nagkakasama ng matagal tapos ganito pa."

Kathryn opened her eyes and smiled to me.
"Kath Im trying to be strong. Please be strong for me? for Daniel? for everyone?" I sobbed.

Kathryn frowned and cried. "Kung kaya mo syempre kakayanin ko din!" she laughed and wiped her tears. Yumuko sya. "Im trying to be strong for everyone but...Daniel...."

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

She sobbed. "I push him away. I told him not to love me anymore. Im scared. What if I died just like what you said? I dont want him to be heartbroken."

Umiling ako. "Sa ginawa mo Kath you already broke his heart!" I sighed. "Kath I push him away many times! Dont do that to him again." 

I just realized that Kath and I have the same similarities. No wonder we were twins.

I push Daniel many times and I dont want her to do the same.

I have leukemia and I dont want her to have too.

Kathryn please dont be like me. You shouldnt be.

DANIEL's POV

Narinig kong nakalabas na sa ospital si Kathryn.

Hindi naman malala ang sakit nya pero delikado pa din. Bawal syang mapagod.

Buti nalang si Chandria sobrang inaalagaan nya ang sarili nya. Iniiwasan nya na magpuyat masyado at sobrang stress.

"Daniel..." lumingon ako sa tumawag.

Its Kathryn.

"Daniel Im so sorry." she cried.

Damn Kath. Sobrang laki ng epekto mo saakin.

"Shhhh." I hugged her.

"Daniel ayoko lang naman kasing sobra kang nakafocus saakin masyado. Sobrang nanghihinayang ako sa mga naabot mo." she cried.

I smiled to her. "My work is important and so are you. Ako dapat ang nagsosorry. I focus too much on you." I shrugged. "Mahal kita eh." I laughed. "Dont worry. Imamanage ko."

Kathryn laughed and wiped her tears. "I love you."

"I love you more."

Nagkamot ako ng ulo. Should I ask her?

"Anong iniisip mo?" she laughed.

I laughed too. "Iniisip ko lang kung tatanungin ba kita kung pwede kang maging girlfriend!"

Nanlaki mata ko sa sinabi ko. Napatakip naman ako ng bibig.

Kathryn laughed and gave me a smack on the lips. "Oo na."

Nanlaki mata ko. "Oo na?"

She nodded.

Napangiting aso ako. "Oo as in tayo na?!"

She nodded and laughed. "Oo nga!"

"Wala nang bawian ah!"

She nods and laughed again.

Im so happy that I carried her and hugged her.

"I love you so much Kath."

And with that we kissed.

KATH's POV

"KAYO NA?!!!!" Aria clapped her hands. "OMG!!!" she hugged me.

"Yes!" I laughed.

"Omg. Finally!"

"Bakit?" natatawang tanong ko.

"Remember nung sinugod ka sa hospital?"

I nodded.

"He was about to ask you to be his girlfriend sobrang effort pa dun sa backyard nyo! Kasabwat pa nga kami nina Albie." Aria laughed.

"For real?" I frowned. Aria nodded.

Sayang naman yung surprise saakin ng boyfriend ko.

Kyaaah. Sarap sabihin. Haha.

"Kath?" Dom knocked on the door.

"Why?"

"Chandria fainted."

Napatayo naman ako sa sinabi nya.

#MissionChandriaKN

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you very much! Maybe 3 chapters to go? I dunno. Comment your thoughts and reactions please. Hihi.