Mission Chandria

• Dedicated to Sedricsters Family

MISSION CHANDRIA

Story by: princessofdjpadilla

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Any other characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either products of my imagination or used in a fictional manner. Any other resemblance or similarity to actual persons, living or dead, actual events are purely coincidental. Any trademarks, services names, etc. likewise belong to their perspective owners, and are only here to add to the realism of the book.

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any forms or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or any other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews and certain other non commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

DEDICATION

This story is dedicated to my Sedricsters family. I wouldnt have done this without them.

PROLOGUE

She's about to take over on a mission.

Chandria Del Valle.

She's my mission.

"Im not an agent nor her clone but its my mission to be her." -Kathryn.

Lets join Kathryn Bernardo as she TEMPORARILY takes place of the famous Chandria Del Valle.

Will she takes place in Daniel's heart too?

#MissionChandriaKN

Let me know your thoughts and vote below.

Casts are posted on the side.