10: what's with this guy?

ORION

Paulit-ulit na tiningnan ko ang sarili sa salamin. Ugly unicorn has been throwing me curious stares but never dared to ask. Umikot ako sa harap ng salamin at ngumiti kasabay ng pagsuklay sa buhok gamit ang mga daliri ko.

No matter how I look at it, I am more than gorgeous it certainly hurts, I am so charming and everything!

But bitch invalidates my claim no matter how obvious it is!

This is so infuriating!

My anger was evident that I began to smash the huge mirror causing the sluts and other demons around to gather on the side to avoid being caught up in my anger. They know better not to get on my nerves especially at times like this.

"What the fuck is wrong with that woman?! Bulag ba siya?! Should I pluck her eyes out since it's just useless kung hindi naman niya nakikita ang ibig kong sabihin?! Hello, I am Lucifer, I am the best, I am charming, I am everything yet that woman would easily crunch her nose in distaste whenever she sees me?!"

One of the silly demons decided to interrupt me. "Master--"

"Shut up demon, I do not need your opinion! Go die!" singhal ko. He stepped backward and began to think it was a bad move to get into my mood right now. Nagbasag ako ng kung-anu-ano sa paligid dahil sa labis na inis.

"All of you, get the fucking out of my sight!"

They all exited the hall at huling lumabas si unicorn.

"Hey you ugly one!"

Almost everyone who heard me stopped to look back. Natampal ko ang noo at umiling. "I know all of you are ugly but I'm calling unicorn," wika ko. "So shoo all of you and you, come here."

Unicorn walked towards my side with his head bowed down.

"You read a lot right?" tanong ko.

The ugly nodded. "Yes my lord."

"So have you read about women?" dagdag ko.

Kumurap siya ng ilang beses. "Women, you say Master?"

"Yes, women," I said, slouching on my seat. "Humans."

He scanned through his planner or whatsoever he called it, the one he always carry. "Nabasa ko na may 206 na buto ang katawan ng tao-"

"I fucking knew that! What else?"

He continued flipping through his notes. "Hands and feet contains over half of the human bones--"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "When will you be useful? You're ugly and useless!" I groaned in frustration and slouched even more. Naiinis na nga ako, dumagdag pa siya.

"My apologies, My lord," paghingi niya ng paumanhin. "Ano po ba ang gusto ninyong malaman?"

"Nothing in particular," I chose to say. "...but hey, did you hear about the books from those people with holiness on their assholes?"

Naguguluhang napatingin siya sa akin so I chose to elaborate.

"Ang ibig kong sabihin ay baka mayroon kang nalalaman mula sa libro ng mga anghel, duh, you stupid idiot. Have you heard about a human being immune to my charms?"

Bahagya siyang yumuko. "Someone's immune to your charms my lord?"

This is fucking annoying!

"You're nothing but a foolish ugly unicorn! What am I gonna do with you?!" naasar na bulalas ko.