5: secret whore

5: secret whore

ORION

My tap started from gentle until it turned to a karate chop, making her bones cracked. She whimpered in pain as she lie flat on her stomach as she gave me that puppy eyes filled with anger and suprise.

"Orion!" she squealed, as she groaned in pain.

I grinned and leveled my face on the floor with her. "Yes yes yes?"

She grunted in pain as she felt her broken rib. Nagsimula na naman siyang maluha and all I could ever do is whipped my head to lie down on my back and started screaming. "Fuxk you dad, why did you ever made tears?!"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the fucking crybaby, snapping to put back her rib together. "Oh, ayos na?"

She wiped away her tears as she stretched, her eyes turning wide. "You break my bones-"

"And put them back together, I know. You're welcome by the way," nakangising sagot ko sa kanya.

She moved away to stare at me in a strange manner. I let out my toothy grin just to annoy her to her utmost capacity.

"So sweetheart, what can you say about the devil?"

Ilang beses siyang napakurap at tila baliw na ipinilig ang ulo. Stupid freak, I am fucking real duh. "Hey hey hey you legit look stupid."

She looked at me strangely. "Siguro tama sila, nababaliw na ako."

"Come on, you're perfectly fine! Pero hindi kita masisisi, seeing me, Lucifer aka Orion, I go by that name by the way because holy fucks with halo seems successful in spreading rumors about me. Why do they gave a wrong curriculum vitae about me? So yeah, I know I seem so dream-like. That's a gift, I'm the best when it comes to appearance and brain that dad ever made."

She swallowed hard. "Or it's just me imagining-"

"You stupid little crybaby, do I need to break your bones so you'll feel the pain at nang malaman mong totoo nga ako?" tanong ko sa kanya.

She moved away, fear evident in her facial expression. May mga natitira pa ring luha sa kanyang mata kaya tumayo ako at hinablot ang box ng tissue paper mula sa mesa niya at itinapon iyon sa mukha niya.

She made a face when it hit her right in the face. Opsie, good for three points!

"I hate crybabies so fucking wipe your tears and go to bed," sabi ko at umikot sa kabuoan ng kanyang kwarto. I snorted when I saw the pictures she had on her room. Most photos ay kasama niya ang kanyang dating nobyo. Remember the one who cheated? Yup that fuckface. Haha, she even tried to kill herself with that guy?

How is he even good in bed because definitely he's not good-fucking-looking in any angle, more so in personal.

"Hop now to bed little bunny," sabi ko ulit nang mapansing nasa sahig pa rin siya at nakatingin sa akin.

She cringed but didn't move. Bad little bunny, did I tell her I hate to be neglected?

"Or I could break your bones and assemble you on the bed-"

She's quick to jumped on the bed and buried her body under the sheets. May mga natitira pa ring luha sa kanyang mga mata. I hate people because they're overdramatic. Lahat na lang ng bagay nagpapaiyak sa kanila, why the fuck is that?

"Now sleep-"

"Uh.." She looked scared as she peered at me. "Paano ako makakasigurong hindi mo ako papatayin habang tulog ako?"

"Bitch that's a lame way to kill, I'll kill you when you're wide awake, wanna try it when you wake up?" tanong ko.

Napasimangot siya sa akin. "That made me want to stay awake for a long time."

"Nooooo, you're no fun little bunny."

Napabuga siya nang hangin. "Or how can I be assured you won't do anything to me when I sleep?"

She is suggesting.

Definitely suggesting.

But looking at her, I bet she's boring in bed. I can tell she won't even do blow jobs. Ah, sad.

"Are you implying I am going to sexually harras-"

She blushed. "No, not my point."

"Boo, you blushingwhore. No, I'm not interested in fucking you, I've got lots of toys to play with at hell. They suck dicks so good you'll gonna roll your eyes-"

"Stop!" she said covering her ears.

What a shame.

A virgin whore?! Even so unentertaining.

I let out a grin. "So are you gonna sleep or not?"

"Matutulog na ako. Can...can you please leave?"

I smirked. "How about no?"

Hindi na siya nakipagtalo pa at napabuntong-hininga lamang. I resumed checking out her room. Maybe she had some toys hidden somewhere. You know every human is a secret whore ha ha ha that is something I am sure of.

They may be looking holy with that buttoned up shirt or no twerking in a bar in wee hours of night but you know they're secret whore if you check their internet search history.

They will freaking try to hide it by clearing search history but no, I know it and I love sinners so bad they just keep on spreading my empire.

"Mawawala ka rin, gagaling din ako," I heard the little whore said to herself.

Bitch what, she thought she's sick and I am real? I can't wait to see the expression on her face when one day I'll pop out of nowhere, slung an arm around her and say, so are you well now or are you gonna believe I'm real as fuck?

Ha ha ha! "You're not sick."

She smiled bitterly. "Mentally."

Lumapit ako sa kanya at naupo sa gilid ng kama. "I can wring your neck and-"

"No, please," malungkot na wika niya. I noticed how her neck was covered in bruise. It was so freaking sick! Purplish all over and it looks like her neck is yet to break!

A masterpiece!

I raised both arms in surrender. "Alright, alright sleep for now lil bunny. Sleep."

I explored her room while she tried to battle with the bitch of sleep. I focused on her room, well it's cozy but not enough to shelter my gorgeous ass unlike my room in hell.

The wall is plain white, the fuck is this some mental institution wall? Nang tingnan ko siya sa kama, she's already asleep as she breathe evenly. Huh bitch really thought I'm not real and I'm not gonna kill her in her sleep?

Maybe later.

I'll just explore more.

#

ShinichiLaaaabs✒️