Chapter 3 - Studying

It was early in the morning now and Spyro has just woken up now. He glanced over to Cynder and watched her stir a bit.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Hiccup was now awake due to Toothless licking him awake. "You know that doesn't wash out you know?" he then flicked a bit of Toothless' saliva back towards his face where he let out a grunt to show how annoyed he was becoming. "Alright. Alright. Let's go for our morning flight.

The two of them arrived outside and saw Astrid on top of Stormfly. "How long must you take to get ready?" Astrid sounded annoyed.

"You too?" Hiccup exclaimed as they both took off into the air with their dragons. "I've just noticed. You are up earlier. Why's that?"

"Don't you remember?" Hiccup wore a confused face before realising what has just happened.

"That's right. Come on. We'd better hurry up and go for our morning flight before any trouble starts at the arena.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

At the arena Fishlegs was up close to the cage for a better look. He started to take notes when Hiccup and Astrid walked towards him.

"OH, hey Hiccup. I was just studying the dragons a bit more. Mainly because of the burnt hay that is laying near them." Fishlegs then pointed towards a pile of burnt hay that was now laying next to the two dragons.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Spyro decided to open one of his eye just to see what was making the racquet and he saw three unknown creatures with dragons near them. The unknown creatures were talking about something but couldn't hear. Next to him, Cynder started waking up and the first thing she saw was Spyro.

"Spyro, where are we?"

"I'm not sure but all I know is that we're in a cage in some sort of arena. We'll try and escape tonight." The two of the kept their voices low so they weren't heard.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Sorry Dat dis us short. I had a headache yesterday and was feeling a bit sick.