Chapter 7 - Stopping Dark Spyro

The bold, italics is dark Spyro

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Hiccup froze in place as ha witnessed what was happening to Spyro. He watched Spyro's scales turned from a bright purple to dark purple.

"Spyro, what is happening?" Hiccup was now walking away from Spyro.

"I will make them suffer for what they did to Cynder." Spyro then used his bolder attack and flew away.

As soon as he disappeared, Sparx stirred. "Ow, what happened?" He surveyed his surroundings and saw Cynder unconscious on the ground with Hiccup and Toothless next to her. "What happened to her? Where's Spyro?"

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

In the village, Dark Spyro was flying around in order to find the dragons that inflicted pain towards Cynder. In the distance, he spotted the familiar dragons as well as their riders.

"You are going to pay for what you did to Cynder!" The gang turned their heads towards the voice and saw a dark purple dragon flying towards them. Spyro used his dark fire where they all dodged it.

"What happened to him?" Fishlegs was now confused about who this new dragon is and who Cynder. "Who's Cynder"

Dark Spyro saw Barf and Belch so he dove straight towards them.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Back in the arena, Hiccup was trying to help heal Cynder when he heard someone speak.

"Ow. What happened?" Sparx took some time to survey his surroundings. "Wait Where's Spyro?" Knew what has happened to Spyro so he spat the info out.

"Spyro has dark scales now." This shocked Sparx.

"Oh no..." Sparx looked terrified which left both Hiccup and Toothless confused.

"What do you mean?" Hiccup was now curious.

"This has happened only once..." Sparx was cut off by a female voice.

"It's twice. When Ignitus dies in the ring of fire, he turned to his darker self." Cynder was now gaining conscious.

"Hiccup, the rest of the gang are under attack by a dark purple dragon." Astrid came bursting into the arena.

Cynder was the first to react. She ran out of the arena and took off into the air. Sparx trailed behind. Hiccup mounted onto Toothless with Astrid behind.

"So, who is Cynder?" This shocked Hiccup.

"Someone." Hiccup lied.

"I know that you were talking to those dragons so tell me who Cynder is."

"Fine! You win. Cynder was that black dragoness that I was talking to. Happy?" He sounded a bit angry. "Oh no..."

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Half of the buildings were on fire. The gang were injured terribly from the attacks. Dark Spyro was about to use his convexity breath when a shadow flew by and knocked Dark Spyro from the air. A small glowing figure flew towards the darker dragons.

Everyone stood still as they watched the event unfolded in front of them. They were confused about what was happening when the dragoness pulled away and Spyro turned back to normal.