Chapter 10 - Prep for Battle

Hiccup and Astrid were being dragged by the same group of men that used the blow darts on their dragons as well as Spyro and Cynder. Sparx took off without a trace and hasn't returned. Up ahead of them, there was a muscular man with a cloak over his shoulders.

"Drago! Nice to see you again." One of the men said.

"What do you want Eret?" Drago turned around and saw Hiccup and Astrid. He gave off a surprised look before walking towards the pair. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

"They are two dragon riders that we have caught. Their dragons are in the metal traps." Then a loud screech was heard.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

"Is this where you have been for twenty years?" Fishlegs was annoyed. Snotlout took off with Hookfang to explore and the twins took their dragons to blow stuff up.

"I have. Why do you ask?" The mysterious rider asked.

"Well, Hiccup..." Fishlegs was stopped when the rider walked up to him.

"How do you know him?" Fishlegs was shocked. This mysterious rider knew who Hiccup was but was never around when he grew up.

"I..." Fishlegs started just as a black dragon came flying in.

The dragon was panting so it decided to stop in front of the pair. The rider was curious but Fishlegs was shocked. "Wait, do you know where Hiccup and Astrid are" He immediately questioned as the rider looked at him confused.

The dragonness nodded before standing up. "I do know where they are. We, well I was hit in the side by something before falling asleep." The mysterious rider was shocked. "When I woke up, I was in some sort of metal cage pinned."

The rider pushed Fishlegs out of the way. "Wait, how did you escape from Drago?" It was Cynder's turn to be confused.

"Who's Drago?" A small spark of light came flying towards Cynder.

"Cynder, I found Spyro as well as the other two that were chasing up." Cynder immediately took action as soon as she heard the news. Behind her, the mysterious rider mounted onto her dragon before taking off with Fishlegs and Meatlug behind.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Imma keep dis short so I can do the rescuing and battle in the next chapter