Chapter 6 - Battle #1

I feel like I'm going too fast with updates so I'm gonna try and slow down.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Cynder has returned to Spyro with Sparx but there were four dragons that were chasing them. Spyro angrily looked at the attackers and helped Cynder in battle.

Hiccup saw that the rest of the grand were attacking the two dragons and a dragonfly. "Calm down guys. What are you doing?"

Everyone but Hiccup, Fishlegs and Toothless were going in for the attack. It was intense...
:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

First, Snotlout went running in with his hammer just to have it whacked away by the Cynder. Hookfang also came running in but was stopped by Spyro pouncing on top.

Astrid and Stormfly came running towards Cynder who decided to use her shadow breath to disappear which left the three of them confused. Spyro was distracted by this and was knocked hard on the head by Meatlug's tail.

Barf made a massive gas cloud which surrounded the dragons and dragonfly. Cynder saw this so she immediately took into the air and used her wind breath to help boost Sparx's flying. The explosion happened and forced Sparx hard into a wall as well as Cynder becomind injured a bit. Not everyone escaped since when the smoke cleared out, everyone saw Spyro laying on the ground.

"OK, EVERYONE STOP!" Hiccup yelled as everyone stopped. The gang took their dragons out as Hiccup dealt with the black dragon and dragonfly. "You ok? I know that you can talk. Spyro told me. Why were you attacked?"

Cynder let out a sigh. "Why was he talking to you? Yes we're ok. And about the attack thing, as soon as I came out of my hiding spot with Sparx, we were attacked the red dragon."

It was Hiccup's turn to sigh. "He isn't that smart anyways. On yeah, Spyro wanted to know where he was which was why he spoke to me. Don't worry, I'll keep that you guys talk a secret. Wait, what's happening to Spyro? And also, you're injured!" Hiccup exclaimed just as Cynder fainted.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Spyro was unconscious. He could faintly hear voices.

"They've injured her. They are going to pay for what they did!" Spyro thought to himself. What he didn't know was that he was turning towards his dark self.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Once the gang decided to leave the arena, Astrid decided to stay behind so she can figure out why Hiccup and Toothless wanted to deal with the dragons and dragonfly.

She crouched outside the arena so she wasn't in sight and what she heard was unusual. She could hear a female voice talking. Just then she heard Hiccup say, '...you're injured'. This has surprised her. They have taken the fight too far. Well the twins did.

Astrid peeked into the arena just to see the black dragoness on the ground and something happening to the purple one when all of a sudden, it spoke.

"They are going to pay what they did to Cynder."

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Ooh. What has happened to Spyro and who is this mysterious voice?