Chapter

Felix's heart was beating so fast. How could he be so stupid? Why did he post that yesterday?? Oh god, he hoped Jisung doesn't see this.

"Felix?", Jisung asked. "You there?" Felix blinked confused. "Of course I'm there?", he answered. "Really? You totally spaced out!!", Jisung pointed out. Oh. Felix did? He didn't even notice. He was too worried about the post he did on his fanaccount. Maybe he could just delete it... but that won't help much. That would just confirm their suspicion and the hashtag is trending anyway. Or he could just stop Jisung from using his phone for a while until this whole thing dies down.

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice", Felix apologized. Jisung shook his head. "It's alright. Are you okay tho?", he asked. "Yeah, don't worry. I'm good", Felix assured him. Jisung nodded not completely convinced but he didn't want to press Felix to anything.
_____

Everyone finished practice. They were all exhausted. It sure was hard but they wanted to everything they could for Stays.

Chan talked with Minho and Changbin about something while Hyunjin played with Seungmin and Jeongin together. Well... Seungmin was more on his phone and watched Hyunjin and Jeongin. Felix was sitting on the floor. In the next moment Jisung collapsed on top of him. "You are heavy", Felix huffed. He heard Jisung mumbling something but he couldn't make out what.

"Uh... Guys?", Seungmin said and everyone focused on him. "What is it?", Hyunjin asked and  looked at Seungmin's phone. Then he also furrowed his eyebrows. Everyone became worried. "Hyunjin? Seungmin? What's wrong??", Chan asked. His mother side came through. "Why is 'We protect you Han' and 'Protect Han Jisung' trending everywhere?", Hyunjin pointed out. Everyone could hear the worry lacing in his voice.

Felix was in deep shit now.