Chapter

Hyunjin played nervous with his sleeves. After all Bang Chan wanted to talk him. It drove him crazy and he tried to calm hinself down. After all he talked to his Leader all the time. Carefully Hyunjin knocked on the door and waited until Chan opened the door and let him in. Hyunjin blushed as soon as he saw Chan's pretty and soft smiled. "F-Felix said you wanted to talk to me", Hyunjin mumbled as he looked a bit around in the room so he wouldn't seem as awkward.

"Oh yeah about that..", Chan started and sat down on his bed. Even his laptop was there, showing that Chan was working on music. "Felix said he wanted to stay with Jisung the whole night so I told him to send you to me to sleep here", Chan explained smiling. Hyunjin felt like exploding and his mind went blank. He realized it in a few and he nodded excited. "Then cuddle with me!", Hyunjin said placing himself confident on Chan's lap. Chan widened his eyes, not expecting that. Immediately Chan wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's waist."Hyunjin, I gotta work", he giggled but kept the younger on his lap. Hyunjin just pouted and didn't give up. He nuzzled his face in Chan's neck. "No, stop working and cuddle", Hyunjin said stubborn. Chan chuckled, knowing that Hyunjin won't give in so he put his laptop away and pulled Hyunjin closer.

"Anything for my kid", Chan said, treating Hyunjin like a child. Hyunjin felt his heart drop. "Of course kid... nothing more", he mumbled disappointed. What did he expect? In front of him is Bang Chan, the man he will never have a chance with. Chan tilted his head, not knowing what Hyunjin meant. Hyunjin just shook his head. "Cuddle me Hyung", he said and Chan happily did what Hyunjin wanted him to do. In that moment Hyunjin just concentrated on Chan's warmth.

It got pretty late and Hyunjin just fell asleep on Chan's lap. When Chan noticed that he covered Hyunjin with a blanket and pressed a soft kiss on the younger's forehead.

"You are too cute, sleep well"