Chapter

Jisung made an instagram update to assure everyone that he was gonna be alright. After all he had Stray Kids with him, his 7 brothers. Especially Felix stayed lately with him alot to make sure that he is okay. That made Jisung feel thankful to have him by his side.

Felix and Jisung were walking together to the airport since they need to perform overseas. Their fingers were interwined and Felix held his hand tightly to make sure Jisung is there. It made Jisung feel alot better. It made him feel safe even though alot is happening. It also made him feel something else.

In the plane he made alot of research because he couldn't understand his feelings at all. "Love?", he whispered. Everything said that he was in love with Felix but Jisung just brushed it of thinking he is just confused and Felix is like his twin. Felix was actually next to him asleep. Everyone was asleep except Jisung and Chan, as Chan worked on some music since he couldn't sleep anyway.
Jisung softly cupped Felix's cheek and pressed a small kiss on it. They always do that so it wasn't weird. What actually was weird is that he was staring on Felix's lips.

Felix turned around in his sleep. He pulled Jisung into his arms and cuddled him, not noticing how much Jisung started to blush. Jisung couldn't and didn't want to fight against it so he stayed like that and cuddled him back. His eyelids started to feel heavier and he started to feel even sleepier now that he was in Felix's warm embrace. He always hugged Felix when he needed to sleep. It was the only thing which helped him sleep.

"Thank you for always being there my love... you are the only one who can make me feel safe."