Chapter + Post

The next morning Felix woke up, Jisung was nowhere to be seen. Probably the boy was somewhere getting breakfast. He figured he should get up as well and get ready for the day. They were having a concert quite soon so they need to practice alot. After all their biggest wish is to give stays a good performance.
Felix got up and walked towards the bathroom, getting washed up and changing his clothes. He made a mental note, that he should thank Hyunjin for trading rooms and letting him sleep with Jisung tonight. Though Hyunjin probably didn't mind anyway. They were close friends so Felix figured from the way he stared at Chan that he had a crush on their leader.

Felix walked out of the room and went downstairs where all the other members already have been eating. "Ah Felix, come! I saved you a seat!", Jisung said as he noticed him, patting the chair next to him. When Felix looked at Jisung, he seemed to be okay. No sight of sadness or fear after the whole Saesang situation. Maybe it will be okay and he forgets about this whole thing. Maybe on social media the fans will also calm down.

He took his seat next to Jisung and started to eat. The members were all lively and chatted with eachother about the upcoming concert. Only when he looked again he noticed that Hyunjin seemed down. Yesterday when he saw him he was still happy, so what happened for him to look so gloomy? Was it something with Chan?
Currently Felix was too busy with his own problems which he should focus on, but he would feel guilty if he doesn't help Hyunjin.

__

Before they went to rehearsal for the concert, Felix managed to get some privacy with Hyunjin. "What's wrong? You look gloomy", Felix asked, not letting Hyunjin leave before the boy speaks about what has been on hisind but Hyunjin just shook his head. "It's nothing, I am only nervous because of the concert! I want to impress stays", he said with a small smile. It wasn't fully a lie, he was indeed nervous. But in truth Chan's words kept haunting him in his thoughts. The indirect rejection hurt him. Felix tried a few more times but Hyunjin wouldn't budge so he let it be.

But that turned out to be a mistake. During rehearsal Hyunjin was out of focus. He kept messing up his parts and bumped into the others, mostly Seungmin and Minho. So eventually everyone else also noticed that there is something not alright. Chan as their leader of course was there to comfort him. He let Hyunjin drink a bottle of water and rubbed his back. "It's alright, let's take a break", he assured and hoped Hyunjin is able to do better after resting a bit.

_

New Post

❤️250 likes

❤️250 likes

@sungiesuwu
Who is also excited for the Stray Kids concert tonight?? (●’◡’●)ノ

1378 comments

@felixs_freckles not you playing innocent all of the sudden
@doesleeknowknow wait you are going too?
@leader_channiechan aren't you Jisung's Sasaeng? No way you are going to the concert
@straykidsslay Poor Jisung..
@americano Go away you creepy delulu stan and leave Jisung alone