➥ chapter ten [ END ]

"I love you and I don't want to lose you

"I love you and I don't want to lose you."

THIRD PERSON's POV

Everybody except Xander and Ivana were shocked. Mattia gritted his teeth with anger, he despised Xander a lot, because of the fact that he hasn't told Alejandro the truth. "What are you guys doing here?" Abigail said trying not to look at Xander. All of them used to be close, until Amelia entered the picture.

"I met him at the park, and then i got hungry so I asked him to come with me." Ivana still eyeing down Alejandro. On the other hand, Amelia was shaking. She was scared, if Alejandro found out then her plan to get back with him would be destroyed. Her body was trembling as guilt was eating her alive as she made eye contact with Xander. "Ah, sunshine what are you doing behind Alejandro?" Xander said as he grabbed Amelia's hand. As Amelia was about to leave Roshaun blocked her way. "Your not going anywhere." He said.

"Let me go!" Amelia said, she was going crazy. She turned to Ivana and screamed "This is all your fault!" She said as she pointed at Ivana just trying to enjoy her chicken nuggets. "Excuse me. My fault? I didn't cheat on Alejandro and Xander at the same time thank you very much." Causing everybody to gasp.

As much as Ivana was angry at Alejandro, she didn't really care anymore. She just wanted to see Amelia in defeat. She looked towards Alejandro who looked as if his soul left his body. "W-What?" Alejandro said, Xander sighed. "It's a misunderstanding Ale. I didn't know you were dating her! I swear! When I found out that she was dating you I disappeared because I couldn't handle the guilt that was eating me alive. She played me, she used me, for my money." Xander said. "Shut up! Ale' it's not true!" Amelia said. "I would never do that to him! I left the country because my parents were in hospital!" Amelia yelled.

"Just stop lying Amelia! We all know you were with Xander this whole time. You just couldn't face Alejandro because of what you did!" Alvaro yelled causing everybody to flinch. Alvaro yelling? That's not usual. "We've been trying to tell you this whole time Ale." Krizzie said.

But Alejandro wasn't listening. It was if his whole body shut down. His first love didn't go leave the country to help her parents in the hospital but because she cheated on him with his best friend? He was angry.  "Ale-" Amelia said "SHUT UP." Alejandro yelled as he walked out of the diner and slammed the door.

"See look what you did! It was all your fault Ivana!" Amelia said. "How is it her fault you bitch. It's all your fault! We've been hating Xander because you told us that he intentionally meant to cheat on Alejandro. Do you not have a heart? They both gave their everything to you, yet you being a selfish whore didn't give them anything!" Mattia said. The boys were furious at her. At this point they wanted to literally throw her body into a river.