➥ chapter four

"Better?" He asked

"Better?" He asked. Me being unconscious right now- "Better."

IVANA's POV
I woke up to the sound of everyone leaving the classroom. "Crap my head hurts like hell." I said. I look down at his pants to see that I drooled all over him. "Oh my god I'm so sorry-" I said as he started laughing. "Guess what's my new wallpaper." He said as he showed me his phone of me drooling. "DELETE IT!" I screamed. Oh my god I can't believe I just drooled on him. I then took his phone and ran. "Hey give my phone back!" I heard him say. Nope hell no I'm deleting this.

I then ran to my group who were literally sitting at the tables and all I could hear was Mila and Alvaro singing talking to the moon. "I wonder.. what happened during English." Abigail said as she started giggling. I rolled my eyes. Now how do I delete this stupid photo! Then that's when it hit me. I don't know his fucking password. Oh my god! "Vana! Give me my phone." He said as he pulled up behind me. I then looked at him with my puppy eyes just so that he could delete it.
"Your cute but that's not gonna make me change my lock-screen." He said.

"Fuck me dead." I said grumpily. "Well I can't really do that for you if your dead." He said as he whispered in my ear. I then hit him and he laughed at me. "Guys! Attention you annoying bitches." Mattia said. We all looked at him. "Since tomorrow we don't have school I have decided, and I have planned for us to go to a camp area!" He said.

"Camp?" Mila asked. "Yes mila camp." Jasper said. "Okay so be prepared everybody!" Mattia said.

We were walking to the van that Mattia had hired with a 'driver' since we can't exactly drive yet. But then we realised that Mattia had hired the wrong van. "SERIOUSLY! Mattia how are we meant to fit in this van!" Alvaro complained. I mean he was right, there wasn't going to be enough seats. "Last one to the van won't get a seat." Roshaun said as I WAS LITERALLY TYING MY SHOE LACES. Fuck you shoe laces. Then I had become last. "Guys come on make some room!" I complained. Everybody shook their heads. "Here you can sit here." Alejandro said. "Where?!" I sAid knowing that there's literally no space. "On the roof." He said as he smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Ok that's enough." Abby said. I looked at her confusingly as she got up out of her seat and I thought she was giving her spot. "Thank-" but then she grabbed me and made me sit on Alejandro's lap. "IM NOT SITTING HERE!" I complained. How am I gonna sit here! "I mean ain't no complaints." He said. "Shut up." I said as I glared at him. It's not that I'm uncomfortable I just feel bad because my ass is boney as fuck!

time skip : 1 hour
There was 20 minutes left but it was truely chaotic. Ayvah and Abby kept telling Krizzie and Kairi to stop shoving their tounges down each other's throats at the back of the van. I was sitting on Alejandro's lap. And the only 'unchaotic' thing that is happening right now is mila and Alvaro playing games together. Anyways the driver said we needed to go to the gas station so then we headed there and Alejandro said that he really needed to go bathroom. So I gave him space and finally sat on his chair that wasn't his lap. Not that I'm complaining-