➥ chapter six [ SPECIAL ]

omfg this gif is so cute I can't

IVANA's POV - SCHOOL
As I walked into class I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, weird.. I checked it too see that it was a message from Alex. I gasped and quickly grabbed my phone in excitement. It's been long since he last texted me.

ivy : Yessir whaddya need and why does your bitmoji look highalex : Because I am high and I need help, pls help me and I have a question for you

alex : Because I am high and I need help, pls help me and I have a question for you.
ivy : depends what you need help with sir 🚔
alex : well I want to ask this girl out right but I don't know, like I want to do a double date right..
ivy : ya and..
alex : ifiaskoutthisgirlcanyoucomeaswellandbringsomeone
ivy : wait sorry TEXT IT AGAIN
alex : if I ask out this girl can you come as well and bring someone
ivy : this means we're gonna meet up, yo this is gonna be so lit wtf
alex : yup so the question is idk where to do it.
ivy : omg do it at an amusement park.
alex : Wow you are actually so smart wtf
ivy : aight laters class is starting 😔
alex : laters

I put my phone away into my pocket and Alejandro walks in with a smile on his face. Did he have waffles for breakfast or like.. He sits next to me and puts his head on the table and just stares at me. "What.. is there something on my face." I asked as I wiped my face confused as to why he was smiling at me.  "Nonono im just happy." He says as he covers his face into his hands. "Hey Hey Hey why are u happy huh." I said as I laughed. He shakes his head "you'll know later don't worry. "

THIRD PERSON POV - AFTER SCHOOL

It was the end of school and Ivana had wondered where Alejandro had went, during lunch he wasn't there and he wasn't there at the end of school either. She walked home by herself and was listening to music. She entered her house and all she heard was her mom yelling. "Vana are you home?" Her mom yelled. "Yes ma!" Her mom then left for work and then Ivana ran upstairs excited to go to bed and lie down and do nothing. Her phone then started vibrating, so she grabbed her phone to see that alejandro had messaged her.