➥ chapter eight

boutta break yo hearts and make yall mad in this chap

IVANA's POV 

AT SCHOOL

It's been eleven months since I and Alejandro have been dating. Everyone was discussing the yearly exams that were coming up, I wasn't that stressed about it. I've been studying every day anyway. All I was doing was playing geometry dash on Alejandro's phone. "So should we go to Starbucks after school and study?" Jasper asked them. We all agreed to go. Suddenly Alejandro took his phone away from me. Good thing I paused my game just before he took it. I reached to get it back from him but he was just too tall. "Give it back!" I said, he laughed "Kiss." He said. I shook my head. "Hm, what was that? Did you want me to unpause the game?" I gasped and quickly gave him a peck on the lips and grabbed his phone. He laughed at how quickly I got the phone and started continuing the level.

THIRD PERSON's POV 

AT STARBUCKS

Everybody has taken their orders except for Alejandro and Ivana who were waiting in the queue line. They were all studying until someone caught Mattia's eye causing him to panic. He looked outside to see ' Amelia ', walking towards the cafe. Alejandro and Ivana come back just in time and they sat down with the rest of them. Mattia then whispers to all of them except the two lovers "Code red guys... look whose here." He says as he refers to the person who just walked in. Kairi's eyes widen and signals to quickly distract Alejandro for a few seconds. As the two were taking their orders, Mattia suddenly says "Look! Is that my toilet?" He points outside. Alejandro being stupid turns around and says "There was nothing there." As he turned back Kairi quickly shoves a paper bag on his head. On the other hand, as Amelia was ordering her drink she wondered what that muffling sound was. She got her drink and quickly walked out. 

Kairi then removed the paper bag causing Alejandro to make a scene and yell "What the hell!" The staff then told him to be quiet and he quickly apologised. "Ha get pranked?" Mattia said awkwardly. The rest of them could finally breathe and Ivana was confused as to why everyone was acting like that. "What's wrong with you guys." She whispered making sure Ale wouldn't hear. They told her that Amelia just walked in. Ivana knew for a fact who Amelia was and what her business was with Alejandro, but she didn't know she was here in Jersey, well none of them knew she was back in Jersey.