➥ chapter five

— ✿ —ALEJANDRO's POV

ALEJANDRO's POV

"Can you stop shaking!" Alvaro said as he climbed Mattia, "My bad that your so fucking heavy!" He said. "Can you guys stop fighting and just fucking climb!" I said. "Shut up Alejandro the only reason we're not making you climb up is because we know you wouldn't shoot Ivana and just stare at her ass."  I rolled my eyes. "YEAH AND THE REASON WE DIDN'T MAKE U CLIMB IS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T AIM." I said, "Guys shut your asses up they're coming."  Roshaun said.

IVANA's POV - 15 MINUTES BEFORE

"We're going to win this easy." Kairi said. "Boy what, you wish." Krizzie said as she pointed her gun towards him. "Damn calm down ma." He said. "Guys line up here." The operator said. The operator then explained to us what was going to happen during our paint ball match. We were playing a game of basic team 'death match'. Although no ones really dying.  We were put into two teams but it was technically boys vs girls.

While everyone was talking, I walked away and I started setting up my paintball gun. Let's see what these Call Of Duty skills can do in real life. Then I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. "You really think your going to win." Ale said. "I mean there's a possibility." I said. I then removed his hands and walked away with my fully set up gun,  leaving him in awe.  Your on Rosario.

THIRD PERSON POV

As everyone was getting into their positions they all had a team talk before the game. The boys have decided to go on with a dangerous tree tactic but hoped that it would give them an easier advantage to win this round. While the girls had decided that they would stay close and try to find them.

The girls then proceeded to enter the 'danger zone' which mean't that they were basically visible to the other team. The boys had also entered the ' danger zone '. The operator then added some music to make the game more ' dramatic and fun ' he said.  On the boys side they were having trouble with Alvaro getting on the tree. Kairi was on top of Mattia trying to push Alvaro upwards. They were fighting over how Mattia's body kept shaking. "Mattia stop shaking!" Kairi said. "Hello! I'm the one holding you two bastards, your both so heavy!" He said.

Jasper, Roshaun and Alejandro were placed in the front to see if the girls were coming. "Can you guys stop fighting they will hear you!" Roshaun said. "As if they're gonna hear us, they can't even hear me saying I wanT yOu tO suCk Me oFf sO bAd." Mattia said as a joke. "Your sooooo funny." Jasper said. Unfortunately for them the girls did hear them.

They were hiding behind the trees and they kept laughing at how hard it was for them to put Alvaro in the air.  As they were distracted all of them except Ivana had decided to go forward and shoot. *splat* "OH SHIT!" Alejandro said. "Alvaro you dumb one shoot!" Mattia said.  "YESSIR!" He said as he aimed for all of them.  It was a disadvantage for them because there wasn't enough time for the other boys to get their guns.  Which meant that Mattia and Kairi got shot. Abigail has good aim and was able to kill Roshaun and herself in the process, as jasper had shot her. Unfortunately all the others were shot by Alvaro.  "FUCK YEAH WE WON!" Alejandro said.

"Wait.. where's ivana?" Jasper said confused. "Here." She said as she pulled out her gun and Alined her eye with the aim.  "Look who won in the end." She said.  While the girls were shooting, ivana had decided to go behind them. As she shot them all. "Fuck!" Alejandro said. "YAYYYYY WE WON!" Ivana said  as she danced with her gun in the air. Everyone was confused as 2 minutes ago she was all serious about this game.  Alejandro laughed at her childishness and then everyone else joined along. "THATS THE END! Girls have won the game!"

IVANA's POV - @ THE CAMPSITE

"Bet I can beat you in a round of soccer." Krizzie said. I laughed. "Bet." I said as we were kicking the ball around. "Hey Hey Wait for me." Abigail said as she ran towards us. We kept on kicking the ball away from Abigail and me and krizzie kept laughing on how she kept going for the ball, "HEY ITS MY  TURN YOU BITCHES." She screamed. We kept on laughing until krizzie kicked the ball too far. "KRIZZIE!" Me and Abigail both said. "HEY ITS YOUR TURN TO GET THE BALL." Krizzie said.  "YOU KICKED IT-" I said, "you know what fine ILL GET IT." I said.

I then walked into the forest trying to find out where the ball was, then I saw it rolling down and saw that the ball had been picked up. I looked up to see that I was looking at the ball that was held by a half naked Alejandro.  And all the boys who were still in the water thank god in their clothes. I gulped. Really fucking hard. Your so fucked ivana you just entered the danger zone. "So are you gonna take the ball." Alejandro said as he looked into my eyes. "Um.. yes.. hahahahahahahaa sorry I'm gonna go now so.." I grabbed the ball and ran as fast as I could away from all of them but then, of course I tripped on a stick. "Are you ok-" Alejandro said "IM FINE, IM GREAT ITS OK DON'T  WORRY." I said as I got up with the ball and ran so fast.

I then took one last peak and saw that Alejandro was still in fact looking which made me realise that he saw me. My face flushed red and I ran towards krizzie and Abigail. "Good one krizzie." Abigail said. "I know right I'm so smart." Krizzie said. "DID YOU MAKE ME SEE THAT ON PURPOSE." I said as I threw the ball towards krizzie's head. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW I PRETENDED THAT I WAS AN ANIMAL IN THE BUSH!" Krizzie said as she immediately covered her mouth realising what she had said. "You- you were the one shaking the bush!" I screeched. "YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HER AND ALEJANDROS FACE ABBY." She said as she rolled and laughed on the floor.  This girl- Abby was then wheezing so hard that she was also rolling on the floor.  I then left them as they were laughing and sat on the log and stuffed my mouth with the leftover marshmallows.

"Yah! Why are you eating my marshmallows." Alejandro said as he stood in front of me. The scene 10 minutes ago then came back to my head which then made me choke on the marshmallow that was shoved in my mouth. "Oh I see.. were you thinking about what you saw a few minutes ago." He said as he sat next to me and whispered in my ear. And then for a good minute all you could hear was me choking on the same marshmallow.

AUTHORS NOTE :
Thank you guys for 700 reads! THATS THE END FOR THIS CHAPTER.

comment§share§vote