~Chapter 12~

Alright, so if you guys wanna feel helpful, I have another book, just so I can ask for advice. So if you want to give me advice on what to do with my life, just go to my account and click on the other book.

Jeff's eyes got huge when he saw the light. Masky took off running, despite his limping, toward (Y/N). Toby tackled him to the ground. Hoodie saw the creature that was now (Y/N) and shouted, "Shoot the thing!!"

"No!!!!!!" Toby screamed. "Why not?!" Hoodie asked. "That's *Y/N)!!" Masky screeched, prying Toby off. (Y/N) was consumed by light, tendrils were shooting out of her back, skin the palest Toby's ever seen it, her eyes pure darkness. Every inch of her clothing was darker. Jeff pulled out a knife. "We've gotta stop her from tearing down the woods somehow." He shrugged. Toby's eyes got huge. "When (Y/N)'s in her Dark Form, she doesn't remember anything but Slender!" He said.

"So go get Slenderman!" Masky screamed. Hoodie nodded and ran off into the trees. (Y/N)'s tendril shot out toward Jeff and pinned hi against the tree by his neck. "Dammit!" Jeff shouted, trying to reach the knife that was on the ground. Toby tried to grab (Y/N)'s hand, but got hit with a different tendril. Toby hit a rock, and the rock split in half.

"(Y/N) Slenderman!" A voice boomed. Everyone turned to look. Slenderman was standing there with Hoodie. "Haven't I told you before not to use your Dark Form for no reason?" Slenderman asked. The first tendril dropped Jeff, and he scrambled to get his knife. The other tendril slowly moved away from Toby. Color returned to her skin. Her clothes lightened. Her eyes regained their natural (E/C) color. And her hair seemed to lighten.

"I-I'm sorry, Dad..." She mumbled, dropping to her knees. "I didn't mean it.." (Y/N) sobbed. Toby and Masky crawled over to her, hugging her. "It's okay." Masky mumbled. "It's fine." Toby stayed silent. Slenderman came over and held out his hand. Masky and Toby let go, (Y/N) grabbed Slenderman's hand, and he pulled her up. She hugged him tightly. "T-Today's been such a l-long day.." She cried harder, beginning to cough.

"It's okay. I swear. Everything bad that could happen is over. Just as happy and fun things come to an end, so do bad and scary things."