~Chapter 23~

"I don't love her,(Y/N), I love you!"

"You... love me?" I asked. Tim nodded. "I do. And the fact that Slender probably doesn't like it is killing me." He said. I nodded. "But hey, can I tell you something?" I asked. "Hm?" I smiled and kissed him. "You're the best birthday present I've ever gotten." Tim wrapped his arms around my waist. "But, my god never thought you'd be the yandere type." He smirked. "Never judge a book by its cover," I said. "(Y/N), we need you to come home." We heard. I sighed and smiled. "We should probably head back."

"You want me to what!?" I shouted, slamming my fist on the table. "I'm not risking my life for some little shit who wants to take us out!" Dad rubbed where the bridge of his nose would be. "(Y/N), you wanted to be known, time to get it out." I groaned and got up. He handed me a folder with an address and a phone number. 

Of course, he's making me do this. I'm a Slenderman! I can do anything!!" I whined, mimicking what Dad always says. I pulled out my phone when I got outside and called the number. "Hello?" Someone answered. "I wanna be apart of your next project," I said plainly. "Do you even know who I am?" The guy asked. "You're the guy who wants to be immortal," I said.  "Well played. Here, meet me at the abandoned restaurant." He said and hung up. I began to walk, bored out of my mind. "Why couldn't Tim or Brian do this?" I asked myself miserably. "They look normal, too!" I made it into the city, flipped my hood up, and tried to cover most of my face as possible. 

When I made it to the restaurant, there was a guy in the window. I kicked open the old door and looked at him as I took my hood off. "I also heard you were getting out of control with your love." The guy smirked. 

"What's happening to me?"

The thin man with the scar reaches into his jacket and takes out a dog-eared business card and hands it to you.

Mason Bennett, it says. Private Investigator.

"You're a private detective?" I ask. And my own voice sounds strange to me. "Yes. But I go against my entire business. I do illegal things."

"We've been watching you. You're very good at what you do." Mason added. "Thanks?" I said. "We want you to do that. We want you to do what you do for them, for us. So are you in?" He asked. " 'Us'?" I said. He nodded. "I am not the only one who craves immortality. You are just the person I need." He said. "I knew who you were the minute you spoke. If I didn't know, I would have rejected you. We need to see what's in your blood. Take some, maybe."  I glared at him. "The only thing in my blood is Slenderblood. I have nothing else." He smirked. "Then let us take some. Tell me you've never wanted to be normal." My eyes widened slightly. 'Normal?'

"So you're saying you could make me normal," I said, more of a statement. "Yes. Your blood makes you who you are. If we remove all... 'Slenderblood'," he quoted, "then your entire appearance would change." I was supposed to be against this guy. I was trying to kill this guy. I needed to take him out. But why? Why couldn't I pull the knife out of my boot, or the gun from my pocket? "What do you say?" He held a hand out.

I nodded and took his hand.

~~~~

Oh, my god! That was a lot of work to do during classes! I hope you enjoyed, I'll try to update on time next time! The next update should be at least this Tuesday!

Word count (Before A/N):

607