~Chapter 21~

"(Y/N), why would you say that?"

I growled. "Because it's true! Everyone's replacing me! That girl at the store, Natalie, and everyone's ignoring me!" I shouted. "I think what she's trying to say is that she needs more attention." Splendor said. I turned and went to my room. "Just pull the trigger," I said to Natalie as I left. "(Y/N)!"

I know that was a mistake. I've known a lot of problems. I'm ready for the world to know who I am! I opened my bedroom window, feeling Deja vu as I began to run through the woods. I pulled out a knife and stabbed someone random on the street. Just as I suspected, someone- everyone- was calling 911. "Help! Someone just stabbed a guy! For no reason!" I smirked and stabbed another person. I have never felt so alive! When I turned to leave, a person tried to grab me and I deepened my knife into their arm.  "Go away!!!"

I got back home, changed clothes and Tim came in. "So you need more attention, huh?" He said. "No! I'd prefer to-"

~Narrator's P.O.V.~

Tim put his lips on (Y/N)'s. Her eyes were huge, but she didn't pull away. She didn't do anything. When Tim pulled away, he said, "Just know I'm here, okay?" and left. "What was that?" Lynex asked, coming in. I shook my head. "I don't know." She looked up, to see Lynex was sixteen now. "Man, you're gonna be taller than me, soon." (Y/N) laughed nervously, still blushing furiously. "' Soon'? I am taller than you." He pointed at her. "Stand up." She did, and Lynex was right. "Well, I guess that means that you win." (Y/N) shrugged, sitting back down. This time, Lynex sat down with her. "So what happened there? That shit with Clockwork?" He asked. "Just- Stuff. Nothing important. It's just me holding a grudge." (Y/N) said quietly. "You know, I think I need to sleep. I just don't feel ready to face anything yet." Lynex nodded and shut the door on his way out.

"Let me at her!!" I screamed. "You could use that strength to join me." I gasped and turned to see Zalgo. "No way! I'll never join you!" I shouted. "It's not like your father will let you use your strength willingly." He sneered. "I would. You could anyone anytime."

(Y/N) gasped and sat up. "What the hell?" She whispered, holding her now throbbing forehead. "Now I know any sanity I had is slipping away." Brian knocked on the doorway, which the door was now open for some reason. "You finally awake? We heard you thrashing a-around, saying something." He said, coming in. "It was nothing." She lied. "Just some stupid dream." 

"Was it r-really stupid if your unconscious body cared s-so much?" Brian asked. (Y/N) shrugged it off. "Yeah. Because it was unconscious. It doesn't know what it was doing." He rolled his eyes. "Anyway, come to eat." (Y/N) suddenly remembered what happened between her and Tim. She laughed nervously. "No. I'm okay! Go without me."