~Chapter 9~

I nodded silently. "Dark (F/C)." I repeated. Masky looked out the door. "You gotta come home."

"No!" I glared. 

I turned to see (A/N) walking through the door. I turned back and saw Masky was gone. "How's (C/N)?" I asked. (A/N) began to sob. "He/She- They died!! They lost their life to that- that stuff!!" She cried. My eyes widened. Was I really that bad of luck? "Why do I cause so many problems?" I sobbed. "Oh, it isn't your fault." (A/N) cried. "It is! Dad probably did this!" I bawled. "Your dad has nothing to-"

"My dad is Slenderman!!!" I screamed.

"Get out of my life." (A/N) said. "This is your fault!!!" She shouted. "Excuse me? Not all of this is my fault!" I shouted back. "What if I wasn't really your relative? And you believed me?" I asked. I looked closely at (A/N)'s eyes. They were a very, very dark color.

So dark I didn't even know what color it was. I was confused. Were her eyes always that dark? I shook it off, and turned to leave. "You really want me to leave?" I asked. (A/N) nodded slowly. I opened the door and walked down to the front entrance. I looked around the hospital front desk, 'cause I was gonna be there a lot this coming month.

I went down to the bus stop and waited for about ten minutes. There were several people there and it was awkwardly silent. The bus finally arrived, and people got off. We boarded, and I sat on an incredibly cushioned seat. I hesitated to look out the window, already feeling Dad's presence.

I was silent for a while, until I jumped up. I saw the Slenderwoods. "I want to get off!" I shouted. I ran up the aisle and off the bus. Once I was covered by the trees, I teleported to the door.

I threw open the door and glared at everybody in the living room. "(Y/N)!" BEN jumped up. "Don't, touch me!" I shouted when he tried to reach out to me. "Somebody's a day past curfew." EJ said. Sally giggled. Dad came walking into the room. "(Y/N)!" He said. "Where have you been?" I scoffed. "Yeah, you don't know, even though you've been following me around ever since I left!" Dad's imaginary eyebrows were raised, as if he were in shock that I screamed at him. The other proxies came into the room, trying to see what all the commotion is. 

"What are you guys staring at?" I asked. "I was searching all over Wisconsin for you!" Dad said. "But you found me four times." 

"What are you talking about?" Dad asked. "You know what I'm talking about!" I said. "And what about Masky, just waltzing into the hospital, begging me to come home, acting like it was normal for a serial killer to come into the hospital!" I asked, directing my vision to Masky. "You killed my baby cousin!"