Chapter 36

Felice:

I didn't say much to Jack when we got home, I was too tired to do anything, much less yell at him for killing the people in the place I worked. Plus I knew it wouldn't get me anywhere, there is no right or wrong to Jack, he'd just ignore me.

I let out a tired sigh before closing my eyes as my head laid against Jack's chest, he still has yet to put me down. His hold on me was tight, possessive, yet careful.  Like a handling a flower.

"Are you mad at me?" Jack questioned looking down at me with a curious look as I open my eyes.

I sigh.

"Yeah, I am. You should have known I didn't want that surprise, especially at my job. But what done is done, don't do it again or no more cakes and candies." I say like a mother scolding a child.

He pouts but says nothing after that. I manage to get free of his grip and walk to the kitchen to make food for myself and Jack, even though he doesn't really need food to live.

Eating was another hobby of his, a hobby I for once share with him.

"Tomorrow I'm finding a new job and then im visiting Robert and Martha." I say as Jack stalks in, his tall lanky form towering over me.

He growls slightly.

"Stay here with me." He says wrapping an arm around me from behind, pulling me to his chest.

I roll my eyes.

"I'm with you every single day, I need to see my adoptive parents and I need to get a job. I do need to keep the utilities on and be able to buy stuff for cakes and candies." I say in a deadpan tone.

He huffs.

"Whatever." He grumbles as he sits down on the counter and watches me as I cut vegetables.

"What are you cooking?" He questioned as he leaned in closer.

I push his face away when it was directly in front of me, blocking my view.

"I plan to make an Italian soup, if you will get out of my way I can continue." I say sharply.

He pouts as he gives me a kicked puppy look.

"Your being mean, are you really that mad?" He said, though he knew my answer, he always liked pushing my buttons.

"I'm mad yes, I have a right to be, and you being all up in my personal space in irritating me. Give me some space and I'll cool off." I say flicking his nose lightly making him blink at me.

He surprisingly backed off for a bit, and I went back to my cooking, and after some time I began to calm down and cheer up. I began to hum softly as I cooked, a grin on my face. Cooking always soothed me, I could just go into a sort of zone and think as I cooked.

"Jack?" I question as I put the lid in place on the pot.

"Yeah?" He replied looking at me as he averted his gaze from his nails.

"What would you do if I were to break up with you or leave? I'm not going to, I promise, I'm just curious of how you would react." I say not looking at him.

Before I could react I feel a tight grip around me, my back against Jack's chest as I heard heavy breathing and a low growl.

"I'd break that little hold on me so I could kill you and once you come back I'll chain you down where you could never leave. Ever!" He says darkly with a possessive and murderous tone.

I shiver in slight fear.

"Well then, I guess its good I don't plan to leave then." I mused trying to brush off my slight fright.

He traces a nail on my neck, making me stiffen as I went still, not wanting to move and cause the nail to cut into my flesh.

"And maybe perhaps etch my name in your flesh to mark you and to ward off other humans from you. I'd do that now, but you humans are sensitive to pain. I won't though, I wouldn't want you to be mad at me again." He hummed

He took in a deep breath.

"I can smell your fear my flower~" He purred as if it were the best thing.

"Yeah well some of the merde your saying is freaking me out, and your a murderer, its easy to be frightened by you." I retort

He snickers.

"I could never hurt you....too bad." He said.

I push him away.

"Shut up before I shove a knife down your throat. My adrenaline is starting kicking in because of all the merde your spouting. So don't think I won't." I said flicking his nose this time enough to hurt.

He yelps before smirking as I turn to face him.

"I love how feisty you get when your frightened, it kinda turns me on~" He purrs.

"Your sadistic." I say rolling my eyes as I turn of the burner.

"Sadist for you~" He corrected with a leering tone

Before I could respond he cuts me off.

 "Wanna be my masochist?~" He smirks.

I pause and look over at him with a bland and disgusted look.

"I swear to Dio I will pour this hot soup all over you." I threaten.

He opens his mouth to no doubt say something else perverted so I throw a pan at him which he avoids in the nick of time. He cackles as he disappears out of the kitchen, finally leaving me alone.

"Freak." I mutter, I knew he heard me though, and I'm sure he's puffing up with pride rather than being offended.

Dio he will be the death of me....One day that could be literally

Its MAJORLY short, but its been two maybe three months since I've updated for you guys. Which I'm really sorry about taking so long (I know I probably sound like a broken record by now) I would have update a little earlier but my computer got a virus and my internet was SOOOOO painfully slow. DX

At least its fixed and I updated!!! :D

I know this chapter wasn't much, but tell me what you think!! ;D

Have a wonderful day/night!!!

See you all next update