Chapter 20

Felice:

The first part of the day I spent most my company with Jack in my room.

We laughed, joked, and ate cake together.

It may seem so little, but it made me so happy.

Martha and Robert, much to their dismay had to leave town to visit a dying friend in their last moments.

Well its always lovely to learn someone your close to is losing a loved one on your BIRTHDAY.

Despite the slight disappointment of having my adoptive parents leave, I was still happy.

I had my clown after all.

Speaking of said clown, Jack keeps harassing me to go with him back to the cabin, something about trying out my new gift or something.

At first I had said no.

That doesn't work.

One does not simply say no to Laughing Jack.

You WILL regret it!

He WOULD NOT stop singing his damn Pop Goes the Weasel song. Somehow, SOMEHOW! The crazy clown had gotten a hold of an accordion....A friggin ACCORDIAN!

I was about to murder me a clown!

So finally after an agonizing HOUR of none stop harassment, I agreed to go with the clown, just to get him to shut up.

Then the cocky bastard scooped me up and threw me over his shoulders and we disappeared into a puff of smoke. When the smoke had cleared we were at the cabin, and  was dropped like a sack of potatoes on the couch.

I snarled at him, another habit I picked up from him.

"I'm about to chop your nose off clown!" I growl.

Wow, I'm getting rather violent..

Jack of course found my violence amusing and adorable.

Or course he would.

Compared to him, I'm a kitten.

"Is my little flower getting violent~" He purred.

I huffed, giving him a glare.

"You remind me of a kitten, you try to be threatening, but it only makes you look even more adorable~" He teases

I puff my cheeks out.

"Yeah well that kitten will grow up and then she'll maul the shit out of your face." I growl.

He barks out a laugh, before stalking over and plopping down on the couch next to me, he swings his legs over and lays back on my lap.

He looks up and pinches my cheek.

"You are absolutely adorable~"

My cheeks heat up and I look away from him with a scowl.

"And you are absolutely annoying." I snark at him.

He laughs at me, and pokes my cheek, before rolling over on my lap and just lounging there like a cat.

I roll my eyes.

"So when are we exactly going to start trying to learn about my new talent?" I drawl.

He lets out a hum, his face covered by his arm.

"Later~ Your comfy." He murmurs.

I snort before pushing him off into the floor, making him land with a yelp.