The Number Killer Chapter 12

Authors Note: I just wanted to say how sorry I was that I haven’t updated in over a month… I guess I just got side tracked with friends and school. Oh Well. I think I'm going to take this out of Watty Awards because I'm pretty sure that I won’t finish it now by the 31st because that’s in 2 weeks plus I have a lot of things planned in the next 2 weeks L I'm sorry again. Good News I'm going to be uploading more often. And before I forget I found a editor. She’s my best friend. I'm not joking lol. She’s actually my best friend in real life. Were the same age and go to the same school. So be sure to give leave a comment about the awesome editing JSo I just wanted to say a thank you to her for actually reading this story and now editing it. It means a lot. And lastly Thank you to each one of you in means so much that you guys like this story, I even have almost 2000 views so if we reach that Ill give a triple upload. Yeah I said triple so that’s how bad I want you guys to read it!!!

Comment~Fan~Vote Thanks

(Rachel's P.O.V)

So, it’s been a week since I woke up. The doctors were surprised I woke up so soon, but they told my family it was because of the support I got. I just loved my family and friends. They meant the world to me. And you know when someone has a near death experience their life flashes before their eyes, I feel like that. I mean I'm so happy that I'm alive. I actually wouldn’t have minded dying; Heck I even said my goodbyes. Regular people didn’t have second chances or even thirds, but yet again regular people didn’t have serial killers killing their friends now did they? Anyways to get back to me sitting alone in my hospital bed. The doctors said I could go home soon, but I have a feeling they were lying to me. Derrick left about an hour ago to go home and take a shower, after pleading with him for hours. He wouldn’t leave my side. He said he was here to protect me and stuff like that. Alexis and Phil were at the cafeteria again. They were so cute. Did I mention Peter stopped by? If not then I'm going to tell you. It was weird because when I was in the coma I could actually hear everything and anyone. I even heard Derrick and I think that’s what made me want to wake up more. So after I woke up everyone crowded me and was asking a whole bunch of questions. What’s your name? Who am I? It got quite annoying but I understood why they did this. They were worried about me. Anyways after I woke up I made Derrick go get some food since I was starving and I was along with Alexis and Phil when Peter walked in.

*Flashback*

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Alexis asked back

“I’m fine.” I replied

She gave me the ‘Are you serious look’.

“Yes I'm serious.”

“Okay. I missed you so much.”

“I missed you to.”

That’s when I heard the knock at the door and saw a familiar boy standing there.

“May I come in?” He asked

I heard Alexis hiss ‘No’, but it was too late. He walked in and sat in the nearest chair.

“Hey Alexis, let’s go eat.” Phil said to her

“Really?” she whined

“Yes, let’s go.” He grabbed her hand and walked out but before she was out the door she gave Peter the death stare.

“So….” He said

“So….” I repeated. What was I supposed to say? Hey how have you been? This jerk practically broke my heart. This was just so awkward; all he did was stare at me the whole time.

“What did you want?” I asked him.

“What made you think I wanted something?” he asked.

“Why else would you come to see me?” I said.