The Number Killer Chapter 10

A/N

Thanks So Much for reading this. It means so much!!! I hope you guys like it!!! So Comment!!

(Alexis’s P.O.V)

“Rachel, has lost a lot of blood.” he said with a stern look on his face.

“Is she going to be alright?” I asked him

“She’s going to be just fine, but I’m afraid that when she was shot she hit her head off of the ground. She has suffered a lot of brain damage. We are currently doing tests.”

“What could happen?”

“ Well she could wake up and not remember anything or anyone for a period of time, She could also not wake up, Or we like the fact that she can wake up and be perfectly fine. Were very hopeful shell make a full recovery in no time.”

“Thanks Doctor.”

“No problem. As soon as we get the results of the tests ill come find you.”

“Okay.”

“Only three people can be in the room with her and since your mom is in there you and one other person can go back.”

“Okay.”

I thought Derrick would want to come with me.

“Derrick you coming?”

“Yeah.” he said

He walked past everyone to join me. Together we walked through the doors to room 137.

***

7 hours later

I was still here at the hospital with Rachel. The tests came back fine. Everything was fine. Except for the fact that she still hasn’t woken up. And if she did she might not remember anything. Not even me. God why did I let her go in there? I had just gotten updates from the doctor so I figured Id go update whoever was still out there. Plus I had to go find Mom. I walked out to find everyone still in the waiting room.

Wow!!! Everyone looked at me. I told them all of the news, then everyone relaxed. Hopefully she would wake up soon. Phil walked over to me.

“I’m so sorry.” He kissed me then just held me. It felt so good. I wanted to stay like this forever.

“Do you want to go find your mom and grab some food?” He asked me.

“Sounds great.” I said.

He Grabbed my hand and we went to find my mom.

***

I walked into the Emergency room and found mom standing there doing paper work. She saw me too and quickly walked over. Last night she stayed with Rachel while I went home to get extra clothes and to drop the dog off at a friends. But when I got back I told her to go back to work.

“Is she okay?” she asked.

“She’s fine I just wanted to see if you wanted to go get some food?’

“Okay. Let me finish this report and Ill meet you in the cafeteria.”

“Okay.”

I walked over to where I left Phil.

“Ready?” He asked

“I sure am.”

He grabbed my hand and we went to the elevator.

“Wait Ill go tell Derrick.”

“Do you want me to go with you?”

“No that’s fine this will just take a minute.”