26 | save

"You guys can't just stand there and act like she isn't missing."

~+~

J o h n n y

I was pacing around my room, thinking.

Until I turned around to see someone in front of me.

The person pinned me to a wall.

"Shit." I mumble, a bit startled. "How the fuck did you get in here?"

"I have my ways, Orlando." The person says.

"Fuck you, Hayden." I state. "Now where's Annie?"

"Oh, right. Now I remember why I'm here." He says before letting me go. "She's alive."

"What do you mean she's alive?" I ask.

"Oh, you know Henderson. He could kill any one." He says as he walks around my room. "He could even kill me."

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask.

"Woah, is this finally her?" He asks, lifting a picture, clearly changing the subject. "She's hot."

"Fuck off, Hayden." I state. "My sister is fucking off limits."

"Eh? Who would wanna date someone from your rivalry gang anyway." He says putting the picture back on my desk.

"She isn't part of the gang-" I started off.

"So are you." He interrupted. "Which is what Henderson wanted to celebrate about."

"Because I'm not part of the Serpents anymore?" I ask.

"Yes, sir." He says looking back at me.

"Where is she?" I ask, realizing we were going off topic. "Where the fuck did you take her?"

"Where's who?" He asks.

My jaw clenches and I glare at him.

I loosen up and softly talk to him.

"You know Hayden, we used to be best friends." I say. "What ever happened to that friendship?"

"Oh, Johnny. You know what the reason is. Can we not talk about this shit anymore. You're making me give in." He says

A small smile appears on my face.

"What? What are you smiling about?" He asks

"You were my friend, Hayden. My best friend." I start off. "And you fucking betrayed me."

"Johnny- don't you dare." He warns.

"Why would you do that to your own best friend?" I ask. "And the fact that you tried killing my father. What a shame."

"For fuck sake, shut it, Orlando!" He yells.

"You already killed my mother. You almost killed my father." I spat. "Why didn't you try killing me too, Summerall?"

"Johnny fucking Orlando, shut it." He says, pinning back to the wall.

~+~

"Come on, Lauren! She's your best friend!" I explain.

"This involves killing, Johnny." Lauren reasons out. "No."

"You fucking care about that shit, Lauren? About how this is all related to killing? While your friend's with Henderson? I ask. "Get your mind to think fucking straight, Lauren. Who knows what Henderson can do to Annie!"

"But-" Lauren started off.

"Both choices have something to do with killing." I state. "It's either we kill, or they kill us."

"What happened to the Lauren I used to be with?" I ask.

"Oh, she's long gone, Johnny." Lauren stated.

~+~

"You guys can't just stand there and act like she isn't missing." I state.

"She isn't missing, Johnny, we all know she's with Henderson." Lexi stated.

I look at her and give her a 'im serious' look.

"Yeah, that definitely helps." I say sarcastically, as I start walking around the living room.

"You're not part of the gang anymore dude." Carson states as my head snapped towards his direction.

"Now isn't time for the 'im not part of the gang' shit, Carson." I tell him. "This is Annie we're talking about."

"Yeah, and you two broke up." Jayden says.

"Doesn't mean I get to not care anymore." I reply.

"Does Dale know about this?" Connor asks.

I look at him and slowly shake my head no.

"You must be joking, right?" He tells me.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" I tell him.

"No shit." Carson replied.

"So you're telling us that your ex-girlfriend got kidnapped by your dad's rival and he doesn't know?" Jayden asks.

"Exactly. This is why I called you guys here." I tell them.

"Then we have to tell him." Lexi says.

"Yeah, I agree with Lexi on this one, John." Maddie says. "You, out of all people here, is the weakest."

"I'm not weak." I spoke.

"You may not be weak, physically. But when you see these leather jackets, you know you are." Carson says.

"Fuck off." I tell him.

"You should've never left the gang in the first place then." Lexi tells me.

"Well, I wasn't actually planning to be in the gang." I explain. "I was forced to be part of it."

"Which made you act all tough." Maddie says. "Look, Johnny, would you know us if you weren't actually part of the gang? Would you be able to answer back or kill people?"

"If he wasn't part of the gang in the first place, then none of this would've be happening." Jayden stated. "From Millie's death to where we are now."

"Fine." I spoke. "I'll talk my dad into letting me be part of the Serpents again."

A/N: here i am giving more updatess :)

Oh and nice to see we've reached 4k reads.

I'm not used to the clout but holy shit I feel so appreciated.

The feeling that people actually enjoy what I make.

It really means a lot :)

Thank youuu.