4 | leave her alone

"Stay away from me, creep."

~+~

A n n i e

"How's school, so far?" My mom asks.

"Good. Great. Better. I have friends." I managed to tell her.

"That's nice to know, sweetie." She tells me before sitting up from the counter. "First three weeks of school, and you already have friends."

"I know, life changing." I spat out.

"Is there anything wrong dear?" My mom asks as I shake my head, no.

Actually, there is something bothering me. Or should I say, someone is bothering.

This guy, he might have flirted with me about... three times this week and I am completely annoyed by it.

But I can't just tell mom that 'hey, some dude's flirting with ya daughter. Do something.'

No, I'd rather keep it to myself.

Although the guy did become more aggressive the more I did not give in to his invites or offerings.

It's bugging me.

I feel like, the whole world's going after me.

The whole world's against me.

Who knows why I'm feeling that way.

I just wanna be safe in the arms of-

Okay. I'd rather keep that to myself.

I snapped out if my thoughts when I realized I have to go to school.

"Bye mom, I'll see you later." I say before closing the front door.

I reach school and head towards my locker. I looked up from my phone and see the three boys I saw before in the cafeteria

Connor, Carson and Johnny.

I look at them walking down the halls when they suddenly look at my direction, giving me smirks and winks.

It that a good thing?

I looked away as soon as possible and pretend nothing happened.

Not how I wanted to start my day but okay.

~+~

It was my first afternoon class and I had a few minutes left before my class would start.

I grabbed my books from my locker until someone closed it for me.

It was the dude who kept flirting with me.

"What do you want?" I ask with this tired tone.

"To be called your boyfriend." He says. "I'm afraid we haven't formally met."

I looked at him confused.

"Asher. Asher Angel." The dude says. "Oh and hush, my love, I know who you are."

So I'm guessing his name's Asher.

Okay.

"What do you want?" I ask again.

"To be yours." He says before grabbing onto my waist.

"Stay away from me, creep." I say backing away from him until I'm pinned against the lockers.

He roughly kisses me and it looks like I'm kissing back. I want to pull away so badly.

Shit. No, no, no. This cannot be happening-

"Leave her alone, Asher." A familiar voice says as I feel the guy pull away from me.

Tears start to form in my eyes and my vision became blurry.

"Why? She likes it." Asher says.

"I can already tell from a distance that she doesn't like how you've been treating her." The familiar voice scoffed.

My eyes are too blurry to actually see who it was.

Even if I can see, I wouldn't know who it could be because my brain's still processing what just happened.

I slide down the lockers and bury my head in my knees.

"Well, why are you defending her?" Asher asks.

"She's just an innocent, young lady, Asher. Not some girl who would fall for your games and want to get into your pants." The voice spoke.

"And how do you know that? Do you have proof?" Asher asks. "You don't even know her."

"I may not know her, Asher. But I can certainly see what you've done to her." The voice says

"Forget it." Asher says.

I lift my head, to see a figure beside me.

"Hey, are you okay?" The guy asks as I just nod in reply.

"I don't think we've formally met." The guy tells me. "Johnny. Johnny Orlando."

My eyes go straight to his direction.
"L- Lauren's brother..."