8 | together.

"You chose the wrong person."

~+~

A n n i e

I wake up to my alarm going off. I actually set my alarm an hour early today.

After John left last night, I got everything prepared for today.

My things. My attire. My make-up. Everything.

I got up to turn off my alarm.

I head to my bathroom to get ready.

I got dressed and did my make-up.

I went out of my bathroom and grabbed my bag and phone.

I headed out of my room and towards the living room to place my things there.

I went to the kitchen and ate my breakfast.

I went through my phone while waiting for Johnny.

It was like a quarter passed six in the morning and school doesn't start until seven-thirty.

I went to grab a glass of water when I heard someone knock on the door.

I headed towards the door and opened it to see Johnny.

I didn't expect him to be really early.

"Wow, you're early." I tell him before letting him in.

"Yeah, you can thank Lauren." He says.

"Lauren?" I ask him.

"Yeah. She kept telling me to wake up early so we wouldn't be late for school." He explains.

I realized Lauren was Johnny's ride to school. I just mentally face-palmed myself for agreeing to this offer.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

I look up at him. "How's Lauren gonna go to school?"

"Oh, I told her she could either walk or ask Darian to bring her. Or if she can go with Maddie." He says.

"Are you sure it's okay? I mean- I'm actually willing to bring her with us." I suggest.

"Do you want to?" He asks.

"Although Lauren would be all curious and stuff. Asking why we're together... those stuff." I tell him.

"You do have a point. But it's up to you. We'll all end up in school either way." He says.

I check the time and look back at him.

"Can't believe I'm going to say this but I'm sorry Lauren." I say.

Johnny chuckles at the thought of letting her sister suffer for a day.

~+~

The car ride was silent. Most of the time all you could hear was the radio playing some music and those stuff.