gif imagine (1)

Your pov:

My head hurts, I thought as I closed the door behind me. Today has been such a crappy day. I had to work overtime at the dinner and then it started to get cold. So I'm freezing and just moody and tired. My head was pounding. I dumped my stuff on the couch and headed to my room. I walked in and saw my sleepy boyfriend , shirtless once again under the covers. 

Why does he have to be so adorably cute. 

I went into the bathroom to freshen up. After that I took some pills for my headache and changed into my sleepwear which was just my underwear and one of colbys large shirts that reaches to my mid-thigh. I walked over to the bed and pulled the covers over me, I did it gently so i wouldn't wake up my handsome man. He was busy filming today as well as at lots of meetings. 

I tried to fall asleep but the cold was getting the better of me. I tried snuggling into the blanket for warmth. But movement beside me stole my attention as  I looked up to see my boyfriend awake and looking at me. Colby gave me a warm smile and said, "come here baby" He murmured , his voice raspy from sleep. He brought me closer to him, I could feel his body heat surround me as i drift off into the darkness.