Anniversary

Colby Pov:

"What's up guys it's Colby Brock here and it's a new day and today is a really special day, I also have Mr Sam Golbach here with me" I said as I introduced sam

"Hey guys , Colby forced me to be here , he came over to my apartment and refused to leave" Sam's said

"Cause I really need your help brother!" I yelled out
"Of course brother I'll help you" Sam played along.

"Okey anyway time to get serious" I said as I tried to make a serious face at the camera.

"Oh ya" Sam fake moans behind me ,making me break into laughter.

"Okey anyway , today is a really special day, as you all know I'm no longer that single  boy i was a year ago and I'm happily with my girlfriend y/n , you guys already know the origin story of how we met and if you haven't ,check out the link in the description. Anyway it's our 1 year anniversary today."

"Wow dude congrats you have hit the 1 year mark, how do you feel" Sam days as he high fives me.

"I'm not gonna lie , I'm fucking anxious like look my hands are shaking , but I'm also really excited" I said as i showed my  shaking hand to the camera that Reggie was holding.

"so Mr Brock what is this big plan you have for us today" Sam said

" Well since you asked... we all know that y/n loves nature, the outdoors and going on adventures. So what i have planned to do is get Kat to distract her for the day and us , elton, corey and jake will go set up a surprise at the hiking spot we first met at when Brennan pranked us"

"Ya guys if you don't know , its that same place that Brennan played that demon prank on us, which by the way we need to get back at him for. But that same night my boy Colby here met y/n, she was hiking down the hill that we ran up scared as fuck, and i believe she slipped and fell on some loose rocks, but Colby caught her before she could get hurt." Sam said as he patted my back. my face started to heat up.

The smile on my face refused to leave and both Sam and reggie noticed.

" aww look he cant stop smiling" Reggie teased

"shut the fuck up" i joked. Causing the guys to burst into laughter
"Anyway i managed to secure a safe and private part for us to set up , and once we have done that Sam is gonna message Kat and she is gonna bring y/n over.

(Few hours later)
Y/n pov:

"Kat!" I laughed as she changed the filter on Snapchat. We are currently over at her apartment and we were having a girls day.

"So tell me what did you get Colby for your guys anniversary" she asked.
"Well I got him this" I said as I took out the present in my bag
"Oh my gosh this is so cute , he is gonna love it" she gushed

"ya the date is the day that we first met, the same day Brennen did that demon prank on them" i laughed out, smiling at the fond yet scary memory.