I'll protect you (part 1)

"Hey baby we here", I heard Colby say as he patted my thigh and leaned towards me and placed a quick tender kiss upon my cheek.

A smile made its way upon my lips. As I took his hand in mine and gave it a gentle squeeze.
"Thank you" Colby says to our Uber as we get out of the car.

We began walking down the sidewalk towards the restaurant Brennen messaged us to meet him at.

Colby and I began walking side by side down the street. A shiver made its way up my spine almost like an electric shock. I wrapped my arms around myself to give myself some warmth.

"Baby are you cold?" Colby asked as he placed his hand on the small of my back.

"N-n-no?" I tried to lie but the stuttering gave me away.

"Mhmm sure your not" Colby teases with that mischievous smile he always seems to have.
We both gave each other playful glares before I lost the mini staring contest, causing Colby to burst into laughter as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

Bringing me close to him so I'm enveloped in the warmth of his hoodie. I unwrapped my arms from myself and rewrapped them around Colby's waist.

We walked for another few minutes until I see the gas station.
I looked over at the restaurant and I see two people sitting outside and one of them has a camera facing the guy in front of him, who's back was turned to us.

Colby points at the two , "There they are" he says as we walk towards them. Brennan notices us and gives us a smile without his friend noticing.

As we walked closer I could hear Brendan's voice. Brennan points the camera at us as we walk past. Colby smiles at the camera while I wave. And unexpectedly Colby kisses me on the forehead.

"Bro so I got you a little surprise , yeah I know it's not a naked woman but it's, it's something a little bit better"
"Colby and y/n?" Billy says in shock as he sees us as we make our way to the gate beside them.

"It is the man and woman of the hour" Brennan's yells as he plays around with the zoom of his lense.
Billy got up out of his chair as Colby and I approached them.

"Yo that was perfect timing" Colby laughs as he goes and hugs Billy
"You filmed that perfectly Brennan" I laughed as Brennan got up and gave me a long hug before he sat down and pointed the camera at Colby.

"I saw you and y/n but I saw the brobly merch,  you know you can get at Brolby.co by the way" Brennan says as he points at the hoodie Colby was wearing. While Billy was giving me a hug.

Colby turns around and shows off the back of the hoodie to promo the merch. Brennan looks at me and goes crazy as he yells. " oh my god y/n is that the new limited edition Brolby sweat pants that you can also find at Brolby.co".

I begin to laugh and turn around and show off the cartoon design on the back pocket and the the bold letters of "BROLBY" going down the right leg.

"Okey enough of that, that's my ass" Colby says jokingly as he wraps his arms around my waist so my back is pressed up against his chest. His head tucked in the crook of my neck, his cold noise was very ticklish on my skin, causing me to giggle.

"Anyway yeah I couldn't let you just leave back to Australia without all your mates being here so I made a phone call , that the one , the only, Colby Brock to come through with an added bonus of his girlfriend" Brennan tells Billy.

"Wow the one and only" Billy says.

Colby points at himself and said
"You should have paid a thousand for this" , as he pulls out a chair, and indicates for me to sit.