Paul M. X Male Reader

So idk if I will do more,  but just felt like it. I still really like the Beatles just got a tad bored of writing pretty much only that and I am not the best at writing. Some more stuff as well, but I talked about it some last time.  Hopefully enjoy.

Ps this is a shit story

This is in the early 70s. 

I wake up in my smallish studio apartment and go use the bathroom. Once I do my business I go to my kitchen area and a kettle start tea. Everyone makes fun of me for drinking tea saying that I'm in England not America but coffee is just gross. I also pop a bagel in the toaster and grab a banana. 

I go to my living area under my loft bed and turn on the news and grab a cigarette and see what's going on in the world. The kettle goes of and I get my tea and my food and go back to the news. I eat and watch till the news changes to a television show. I turn the television off and stand up looking at my instrument corner and decided to unstack my drum set. I would have two, the gig one and the home one but I don't have enough space or money. Not too bad though.

I work as a studio musician and a back up for bands in New York; I play drums, piano, decent guitar and basic bass. I can fake my way through a few others and all. I don't have any work today so it is my free day. I decided to play all my instruments for about 10-15 each before leaving my home to go do some shopping.

After around a hour I get dressed, put on my coat and leave. I need to go get food and more shampoo. I go get that and go back home and put it away. I decide to have a little day out and hopefully relax out and about. I've been stressed and empty feeling recently. I'm not totally sure why, it could be I don't spend too much time with friends but I'm an introvert so that doesn't add up. 

I don't live in Manhattan but I live close so I decide to go to Central Park, it's been a bit since I've been there. It's also fall so it will be beautiful.

I go to the man made pond where some have the mini boats. I feel empty just sitting there seeing family's enjoying their day in the park. I look across at the restaurant and some people are sitting outside and seem happy. Everyone is happy. Even the Alice in wonderland statue is. I sigh and look at the sky. I've just been lonely lately. 

I feel someone bump my leg.

"Oh sorry man" I say standing up looking at the man getting up from just falling because of me "are yo- oh woah, uh hi. I like your music." It's fucking Paul McCartney. He smiles at me. His hat feel and I picked it up for him. 

"I'm just fine, don't worry I wasn't looking where I was going. And thanks. What is your name?" He asks offering his hand to shake, I shake his hand.

"Oh its yn, so if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing in New York? Also sorry." I ask flabbergasted. 

"Nice to meet you yn, don't worry about it. I'm just here for some business stuff and decided to make a holiday out of it. Do you live here?" Paul says.

"Yeah I do, I moved here a few years ago for work." I answer, still in shock.

"Ah nice, so I'm guessing you know your way around? Also if you don't mind me asking, what do you do for work?" He asks politely still all smiles. 

"Well, enough to get around so yes. I am a studio and back up musician." I say feeling slightly more relaxed. 

"Look, we both play music! If you have some free time and would like to, wanna go around the city together?" He asks. Holy fuck yes.