John L. X Male Reader

This was requested by @Ringos_Starr_Boy  so I hope you like it. And no need to sweat about it, I enjoyed writing this.

Yn is first name

I walk out my work and hail a cab to get home. I get one and get in. I tell him to go to the Dakota and look in the rear view mirror at my self. My hair is all over, eyes bloodshot and have bags under then. I groan and rest my head on the window of the cab and hear the soft patter of rain. 

"Ay man, we are here. Wake up." He says in a rude tone. I sit up and yawn.

"That will be $8.67" He says and I get my wallet and hand him a $10 bill and tell him to keep it. I walk out and into the building and head up to my apartment. 

"I'm home sweetie!" I yell and drop my bag at the door,  take off my shoes and rain coat. John comes running in and kisses me. He then looks at me and slightly frowns.

"Another hard day at work love?" He asks and puts his hand on my waist. I nod and set my head on his shoulder. He hugs me and kisses my head.

"Hey, go sit in the couch and watch the tele if ye want. I'll be in there in a bit." He kisses my head again.

"Ok, I'll see you sweet." I reply and head to the living room. I look out the window and see that it is now pouring out. It's still warm out so I decided to open a few windows so I can smell the rain and hear the bustling city. Once I'm done I go to the turn table and put on cheep thrills by big brother and the holding company. I get my tie, dress shirt and pants off. So now all I have is a white tee and boxers, it's fine, only John is here. I sit back down and sigh. I'm really hating my boss at the moment.

John comes in with two mugs and a plate of cookies. He sets them down on the coffee table and smiles at me. He made us tea, how British. I love it. I smile because he made my favorite tea. I take a sip and eat a cookie. He starts to drink his tea and also eats a cookie.

"Do ye want to talk about today or just forget it right now?" He asks.

"My boss is an ass and that's all I wish to talk about right now. How is the album going?" 

" good but I think I'll get a new drummer, by the end of a song it will be a whole new tempo! I heard of one, she seems to pretty good from what people say so we'll see." John says and warps an arm around my solders. I then rest my head on is solder. I sigh and kiss him. He kisses me back. We just kiss for a bit. It's a kiss that's not really passionate but it's loving. I really need this.

We eventually stop and finish the tea and cookies. The record finishes and we talk for a bit wile John spoons me. His head in the crook of my neck, hand resting on my hip and our legs tangled. 

"John"

"Yes yn?"

"I love you John"

"I love you too yn" 

The next morning 

I wake up in John and I's bed, guess he carried me to bed.  He isn't in bed, I'll find him in a bit. I get up and look out the window and look at all the people who look like little ants walking about their busy life. I smile and go to the kitchen. Ooo, looks like John is making pancakes.

"Good morning sweetheart." I say and wrap my arms around his waist wile also putting my head on his shoulder.

"Morning love." He turns around and kisses me. I of course kiss back.

I quite like this one I'd have to say. You few are making me almost cry with happiness from the nice comments. Like AHHH I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS! And request if ya want, may not do it but ya never know. So that's all at the moment. Bye and have a lovely day.