Ringo S. X Male Reader

So I went to the rock and roll hall of fame again a few weeks ago and went to a Paul McCartney concert! That was amazing. Paul had a pride flag on stage and it made me REALLY happy. I may put pics in my feelings book but idk.

Yn is first name and yep.

I sit at the bar in a dingy pub drinking my cheep whisky. There is a live band, their okay but not great. I look around the dimly light and foggy room from smoke and notice four guys with trench coats and hats. Spys? Trying to keep their identitys secret I guess. I shrug if off and order another whisky. 

After about three, one of the fellas in the coats and hats sits next to me. I glance over and look back at the band.

"Ey, my names Richard, but you can call me Richie if you want."

"Well, nice to meet ya Rich. My names yn." I shake his hand

"Never meet an America Bloke (if you aren't American pretend you are or from a another country not the UK)." He, I think smirks since I can't see his face too well. 

"Well, never met four guys in trench coats and hats in a bar before. Firsts for both of us." I smile at him. He shifts a tad and looks around then looks back at me and pushes his hat up some so I can see his face. He smirks at me then winks. He puts his hat back down and looks around to make sure no one saw him.

"What was that for man?" I ask, quite confused.

"Well, you see I'm in a pretty big band in the UK, not hit America yet. Don't want to get recognized. Just thought you should see who I am. You never know where this may lead." He says the last part suggestive.  

"Are you implying what I think you are? 'Cause if so, I may be down." I wink at him. "Wanna head back to my hotel room? I'm not sharing with anybody." He faintly smiles and I stand up and take his hand and lead him out of the pub back to my hotel room. We share short little kisses. Giggling the whole way.

John's POV:

Rings left us a bit ago to talk to a bloke and they seem to hitting if off. I watch them and see them leave. Before they left they were acting like...... queers? Wait. Are they doing what I think they are?

"Fellas, I think Rings and a bloke just left to go shag." I say in a casual tone.

"Never knew Rich was a poof." George says looking at the door.

"Good for him." Paul says and continues with his conversation with George. Well just found out a bit more about Ringo.

Hey sorry this is shit and really short, but school got out and I may have more time to update. Not really sure because I have a ton of stuff for some reason. But yeah, hope not too bad. Yeah, have a nice day. Love ya