Chapter 26

Friday, 23 June 2017 – Skylar
continued...

After what I have been through I found it odd that I was still sitting here staring in wonder at the stage. I was captivated by the confidence of each woman that stepped on the stage. When the last one stepped up, I gasped, she was even more beautiful than the rest. She had a beautiful glow to her and it warmed me.

"This is my beautiful submissive, Norah, for our guest I would like to make it clear that our lifestyle is consensual. Club Royal have strict rules in place and that is why Master Blake" he nodded towards one end of the room and I froze. Too scared I did not even follow Master Nicholas' gaze. Can the earth just swallow me in and never spit me out. Stay calm you have a mask on. Poker face deary. Right yes I can do this. "its for that reason that I can assure you everything will be in order." I obviously missed a few words, but with poker-faced motivation I pushed on.

Master Nicholas looked at Norah and with a nod she kneels in front of him with her eyes focus on the floor and her hands resting on her knees. I sucked in a breath of air trying to remain as quiet as possible. She wasn't pushed to the floor she wasn't chained down spread.

"As you have seen lace is soft and sensual. In our lifestyle latex and leather are the fabrics of choice, but for me and Norah we prefer to include lace. We both would like to demonstrate to you, with a soft scene, how we play with lace. For the courtesy of our guest I will be more talkative towards Norah but after years this is not our custom."

With my eyes fixed on Norah I listened as he spoke. Norah's steady breathing would quicken every now and then. Norah's face shows no fear, only anticipation. A lace object appears on Norah's shoulder. Master Nicholas draws circles over the lace robe. The lace object drags over Norah's naked skin in her neck. Her breathing quickens and I feel my own quickening as well.

"Do you like the way the lace whip feels against your skin?" Master Nicholas asks her in a deeper voice than before.

"Yes Master" she answers with her eyes still trained to the floor in front of her.

The whip moves down to her other hand and back up again. This time Master Nicholas stops the whip underneath Norah's chin. With a soft push he pushes her chin upwards and tells her to stand. When Nora is in a standing position Master Nicholas slowly pulls the lace robe off her. I swallow at the sight.

Her naked breasts are framed with lace. The whip traces the triangular frame. Corner to corner, over and over. I feel myself heating up. The whip runs over her breast and each stroke becomes nearer to her nipple. I feel my own nipples pushing into my bra. Just before the whip touches her nipple the whip moves to her other breast and repeats the same action. I close my legs as the whip trails along the border of her nipple. Norah's breathing has become harder and it shortens with a whimper as the whip leaves her skin.

"Oh please Master" Norah begs and Master Nicholas smile at her. "Please what my beautiful sub" The trail on her breast starts a new and inwardly I beg with Norah that it will finally touch her peaks.

"Oh please Master, I need the whip on my nipples." With a flick of his wrist the whip slaps against her left nipple and then her right. Norah moans and I clear my throat softly suppressing my own moan.

Master Nicholas repeats the action two more times and then start a trail from the underside of her breast over her stomach to her hip and up again. Soft moans and whimpers of pleasure sound from Norah. My own eyes roll over from pleasure as if I am feeling the sensation she is feeling.

Master Nicholas tells Norah to turn around and she moves without hesitation. The trust and power exchange emanates an energy that has the whole room at the edge of their seats. Norah's ass is completely naked except for the pearly beads between the cheeks. The whip moves rhythmically over her naked skin in the shape of an "M" then and "a" the "s" and it continues until Master is spelled out.

"How do you feel?" Master Nicholas asks Norah.

"I feel wonderful Master." Her words come out husky. Master Nicholas rubs his bare hand over her skin.

"Does it hurt Norah?" she whispers a barely audible "No Master" rolling the r in a moan.

"It is important to check in with your submissive. Not everyone's the same." He continues to explain, but my mind is racing mirroring Norah's breathing, I only catch a few words. None of them seems important enough as the only thing I can focus on is his fingers as they glide underneath the pearly string and out again. I feel my clit throbbing and my legs push against each other even tighter.

Norah turns and move her legs apart. The inside of her thighs are lightly slapped and she spreads her legs even further apart. It's only now that I see that her lingerie panty is also in the shape of a triangular leaving her vagina open. In the middle the pearls hangs down ending on her clit. The whip moves over her vagina the edge of the whip teasing her labia.

Softly the whip pats against her skin. The pearls slap against her pussy. Norah moans and begs, but Master Nicholas only tells her to stay quiet. I suck in my breath not wanting to make a sound. The pats pat quicker. Her vagina glistens. Her clit peaks out from her folds. Her breathing quickens. I hear a "Don't cum" and my nails dig into my legs.

The whip slaps over the pearls. It's the only movement I can focus on. Norah's clit push through her folds even more as it hardens. Norah's moans are soft, but I can hear them. My nails dig deeper into my skin. Another slap and another moan. My core heats up. Slap, moan, slap, slap moan.

Oh please I beg just before Norah says it too.

"Would you like to cum?"

"I need to Master please may I?"

A hard final slap hits over the pearls. With a load moan and even more wetness Norah shiver into her orgasm and my own heating core erupts. I stare at the stage shocked, shocked that I became so aroused. As Master Nicholas talks softly to Norah I stare at the scene. Lost, feeling everything, yet feeling nothing at all.

"If this is too low-key for you, come visit us." I hear Dave speak but his voice seems far. A business card falls onto my lap, shaking me from my previous space. I look up and see that the doors have opened. My feet started moving and before I knew it I was in my car. Crying like I have never cried before. Guilt, shame, pleasure, pain, lust over powers my inhibition, stealing my control. Lost and alone. That's what I'll always be. Alone