Chapter 25

Friday, 23 June 2017 – Skylar

Orders have been streaming in since my flyers were delivered on Wednesday afternoon. They came out great and I received a lot of compliments for them. I already have three clients who want daily lunches and dinners. I even have an order for catering on a baby shower in a month's time.

I have avoided Joshua since Wednesday. I am furious, confused and emotional. Well I am everything. I am mad at myself for missing him and even with all my racing thoughts and well anxiety I still long the comfort he brings me when he is in a loving mood that is.

My menus for the next two weeks were already planned and most of my purchases were already done. I was proud of myself; I accomplished a lot these past few days. I even spoiled myself with a beautiful cocktail dress for the decorating workshop without touching Joshua's credit card.

I was quite excited about the workshop this evening it sounded very mysterious, I even had to sign up with an alias name and when I couldn't think of one the lady kindly helped me out. So here I was, or shall we say Juniper, all dressed up and ready to learn.

I took in the beauty of the large ebony doors that were encased with a grey stone frame. On the door was a heavy knocker, perfectly crafted in a heart with what looked like a snake tongue or maybe a whip looped through it. I touched it feeling and appreciating the craft-work that had me standing in front of the door for what felt like an eternity.

I smoothed the snug fitting red dress for the hundredth time before I took the knocker in my hand again and knocked it against the wood. The door creaked open and a small young lade greeted me on the other side.

"Good Evening, I am Sk.." I giggled shyly "Juniper I am hear for the workshop"

"Welcome, please follow me so that we can sign you in" we walked to a round small table in the middle of the foyer. The building made you feel as if you were transported back in time and if you would turn around you would see a roman soldier guarding at the door. It was quite spectacular. She handed me a black lace mask as she told me where to sign while she would help me put it on. She moved graciously almost as if this was part of a play.

When I was signed in and my mask framed my eyes she took me through a dark hallway to the space where the decorating workshop would be held. She pointed me to a seat and formally informed me that the session will begin as per schedule.

In the middle of the room was a small stage and the chairs where arranged around the room. I was excited to gain knowledge from the workshop, but deep within me something felt eerie. It was then that I noticed that there was not a single cupcake on the stage wrapped in lace.

At least there is lace. Just enjoy and relax Skylar it's been months since you have done something for yourself. I smile at my thoughts and shake of the eerie feeling.

All the seats were filled and I was surprised to see that there were more men than women. Everyone was expensively dressed in suits and dressed fit for a ball. The men did most of the chatter while the women looked small and shy next to them.

"Is this seat taken?" I glance up making sure my ears did not deceive me. I shake my head more to myself than him, but I am too shocked to correct myself as Dave takes the seat next to me. What on earth is he doing here?

"Good evening, I am Master Nicholas. Thank you everyone for joining us we are excited to see all of the new guest and standing member. I would like to remind members that we opened this event to the public and I can confirm that we have a few public guests here. Please follow the appropriate protocol."

This is getting awfully weird. I don't think that this is what I signed up for. I move in my seat and the speaker stares directly at me.

"The doors have already been closed and I will have no disruptions" Yes Sir, the thought almost jumps out of my mouth surprising me. I don't feel safe or comfortable and all I want to do is leave, but I am stuck and I want to cry.

Six beautiful women walk towards the stage in the center of the room. Each one dressed in a sensual lace robe. Their hips swing graciously from side to side in a hypnotizing sway. I could not help but wonder if I will ever have the confidence.

The women wait in pairs at the stairs to the stage. The speaker nods at the woman with light red hair and freckles accentuating her fair skin. Her Jade robe compliments her skin well. She slowly loosens the ribbon of the robe and let it fall from her shoulders.

This cannot be fucking happening. I want to crawl into myself and never return. How could I have been so stupid? I should have done more research. "Jade is wearing an Allover lace basque it shapes with her beautiful body. The suspender straps" Oh please just make this stop. I do not want to see a lingerie strip show.

One by one the woman steps onto the stage. Each one's lingerie is differently shaped and patterned. With nowhere to go I try to blend in and act as if this is exact workshop I wanted to attend. As the speaker explains the material and the patterns I follow the lines of the material. When I hear words like restraints an ever decreasing shiver runs up and down my spine.

As the second last woman walked up the stage I noticed for the first time that her steps are restrained. As her robe comes of a full body dress comes into view. The mermaid style dress hugs her legs together explaining her restraint movement. Even though her breasts, nipples and vagina are visible underneath the lace it's safe behind the fabric.

I close my eyes momentarily in an attempt to envision myself in the full body dress. I would be safe from any unwanted intrusion. Even when I see myself restraint in such a manner it bring me comfort. In a way it feels odd to see myself that way, but my squirms invite the idea.

"Unkown to others this suit will make you believe that the submissive is safe from touch. This suit has been fitted with zippers and ribbon that can easily be loosened for access." I realize I did not flinch when the speaker used the word submissive this time. The Master, as he likes to refer to himself, demonstrates by opening the dress by pulling onto a single ribbon.

The more he explains the more I lean closer as if I can place myself in the woman's position. I have no idea why I find this so inviting after all that I have been through, but I do. It could be that all of these women invited the touch of the Master. There was no indication of fear. Respect resided in the room. The demand of power, like I've never experienced before, weakened the fight within me.