One Hell of a Mission

Kurt is an angel, Sebastian is a devil, they meet on a mission on earth.
*******

Blue eyes scanned over the crowd, in the café. They flitted back to the page in front of him, scanning the profile of the man he was looking for. He still wasn't to be found. With a groan he leant back in his chair, fingers pinching the bridge of his nose. For a moment he was so consumed in his thoughts that he almost didn't catch the way to familiar voice.

"Blaine! Wait up."
Eyes suddenly wide, Kurt sat up straight, glaring ahead, where he saw the human he was supposed to help.
But it wasn't the human he was glaring at, no.
It was the idiotic devil next to him.

Biting down hard on his lip, Kurt shook his head. He could recognise this tormentor anywhere, even on earth, without horns and tail. There was no mistaking his tall hair, and meerkat looking face.
Standing up, a thousand ideas ran through Kurts head, he couldn't let this man - Blaine - be.. be seduced by Sebastian Freaking Smythe.

Blaine had turned around, to look at Sebastian, whose smirk grew twice as big when he saw Kurt, looking like a lost sheep.
Originally, he turned jobs like this down, but when he got wind that he'd get to annoy his favourite angel (who he knew hated him) He figured it'd be worth it.
Blaine opened his mouth, to say that he had no idea who Sebastian was, never having seen him before, but Kurt stopped him before he even could.

"You really shouldn't waste your time, speaking to this neanderthal." Kurt said, laying a hand on Blaine's arm, who looked confused. Kurt smiled politely at him, before glancing at Sebastian with a dealthy glare, that sent out so much hate, that Sebastian was doubting whether Kurt really was who he said he was. "Sebastian, a word?" Before Sebastian could answer, Kurt had hauled him with outside, leaving Blaine alone. The mission would have to wait a moment.

"Are you a complete idiot?" Kurt gritted out, glaring at the devil, who just grinned in response. "You're risking my mission!"
"I know," Sebastian countered with a snicker. "That's kind of the point. Your mission is interfering with mine."
"The point?!" Kurt crossed his arms, to prevent himself from slapping the smirk of Sebastians face. "What mission would that be?"

Sebastian leaned against the wall, not taking his gaze off kurt. He'd admit, Kurt was much hotter down here, with formfitting clothes, that left nothing to the imagination. "Messing with your mission, of course." he said, as if it was obvious. And to be fair, he found it pretty obvious. Most of what he did, resulted in messing with Kurt.
"Jerk." Was Kurt's response, which made Sebastian laugh out loud, only serving to make Kurt even more annoyed. Once Sebastians laugh died down, he finally responded, and Kurt found himself waiting for an apology that never came. "Your insults get worse and worse, Hummel." He shook his head, smiling, locking eyes with Kurt's which were still shooting daggers at him.

"What is your mission anyway?" He asked.

Kurt thought for a moment, considering if he should tell him. His superiors would be mad at him anyway, letting a devil mingle with the assigned human.
"I'm supposed to lead the human to his soulmate. They were supposed to meet here, Blaine was late, and the soulmate, who was supposed to show up before, never did. I assume you had something to do with it?"

Sebastian grinned triumphantly, when he understood that he'd sucessfully ruined Kurt's mission.

"I didn't do anything!" He said, faking to be offended, a hand to his chest, mouth falling slightly agape, before once again returning to being smug. "But I must say, that I did Someone." He wiggled his eyebrows, waiting for Kurt's innocent mind to understood what he meant. When it finally got through, Kurt looked aghasted. "You did what?!" 

"I'm surprised you even understood what I was referring to, you practically scream virgin." Sebastian laughed, making kurt actually hit him.
"You've completely sabotaged my mission!" He said angrily.  "And I have no idea how to fix this!"

"Hey, I did them both a favor. And you for that sake, too." When Kurt raised an eyebrow, Sebastian explained himself.
"Blaine's a human, and lets admit it, he's not bad looking, he'll find someone. And he won't know the difference between that bufoon or his supposed 'soulmate' anyway. And the beforementioned bufoon? I gave him a time he won't ever forget." Sebastian paused, winking. "He'll just be in a hell on earth, and honestly, did you expect any less from me?" He grinned.

"But how does that help me?!" Kurt groaned.

Sebastian shrugged. "Since when have you ever cared about humans anyway?"
Kurt began to argue, he had always liked humans.. But Sebastian cut him short. "Oh please, you like the thought of being on earth, and I've given you a free-pass to stay as long as you want, It's not like your superiors will want you back."

Kurt took in Sebastians words, realising how true they were... Before he shook his head, recognising that this was just a typical kind of devil trick, where he was trying to get into his mind. Kurt rolled his eyes at him. "And what's in it for you?" He asked, deciding, despite himself, to play along in Sebastians little game.

The devil smirked. "I get to stick around with you."

Kurt tried hard to see when the punch line was coming, because, really, Sebastian could not be serious.

"You're kidding." He said, trying to call his bluff, but it became difficult, when Sebastian shook his head. "Nope."

"I am one hundred percent serious."

Kurt turned to leave, deciding there was nothing more for him here, he tried to fold out his wings, and fly back home, but let out a scream in horror, making several heads turn, when they didn't.

Sebastians smirk grew even bigger when he realised that Kurt really was stuck with him down here.

"This should be fun."