Chapter 5: the Letter from Konoha

It's been a couple days since, The Hokage has written the letter to the Raikage. Speaking of the Raikage he just got the letter. It reads:

"The Yondaime Raikage A,

I hear you have Naruto, who is, or more accurately was Konoha's Jinchuuriki. I would like him back in Konoha, but he was treated horribly. I have heard that you treat your Jinchuuriki way better than any other village. So, if that is the case, I'd like for him to stay. In the next couple scrolls are his Tou-san's, which are filled with every Jutsu he knew. These scrolls have a yellow border. The red bordered scrolls are his Kaa-san's, which has the Uzumaki Fuinjutsu, and how to create the Adamantium Chains. I wouldn't try to get access to these scrolls, because if anyone tries to open them, other than Naruto himself, they'll self-destruct, and all of this knowledge will be lost.

Anyways, I was going to use this as an excuse for a treaty, but decided against it. Seeing how the other treaty negotiations went down.

Truly yours,

The Sandaime Hokage,

Hiruzen Sarutobi"

The Raikage calls for his assistant to get Naruto. Good thing it didn't get here during Academy hours. Naruto arrived in a Shunshin a couple minutes later, and asks, " So, Jiji, why did you call for me?"

A answers, "Don't call me that, Gaki (Brat). Anyway, I just got a letter from the Hokage. Inside this letter has the scrolls for all of your parents Jutsu. Only you can open them. So by the time you Graduate. I'd like you to master most of these Jutsu. Got it?"

Naruto replies, "So Sarutobi-jiji sent all of my parent's things, huh? Thanks for telling me Raikage-jiji. I'll train really hard, and make Yugi-nee super proud! Bye!"

He then Shunshins back to his apartment. The apartment obviously a one-story house, since it is in an apartment building. The apartment is on the top floor, and has a balcony, which you can get to through the living room. It's living room is a decent size. With the kitchen is on the opposite side of the living room, which has a little window that is over the sink. The window looks into the living room. Between the living room, and the kitchen is a hall, that goes to the bedrooms, and bathroom.

Pakura is sitting at the mahogany dining table, doing some homework for a class at the Academy. She then asks, "Why did Raikage-sama call for you?"

Naruto answers, "Sarutobi-jiji sent me all of my parent's Jutsu. I have to learn most of them by the time I graduate. So I'm going to get started on them."

A week later he has mastered the Rasengan. Five months after that, Naruto mastered both versions of the Adamantium Chains. A year later, Naruto, and Pakura are second year students. Naruto taught Pakura the Rasengan, because why not. Two years later, Naruto is now eight years old, and Pakura is twelve years old. Naruto has mastered the Uzumaki Fuinjutsu, on top of the regular Fuinjutsu, and has pretty good progress on the Flying Raijin. During the last four years of the Academy, Naruto has mastered the Flying Raijin, and taught Pakura the Uzumaki Fuinjutsu. Naruto already considered her a full-fledged Uzumaki. He already knew the Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Technique).

It's now time for the Graduation. Naruto is now twelve years old. While Pakura is sixteen.

Naruto's outfit hasn't changed much. He added the Kumogakure arm, and shin-guards. His has grown out. The spiky blonde hair now reached into the middle of Naruto's back tied in a ponytail and bangs that will hang over his hitai-ate (Forehead protector) when he graduates. He also added an orange trimmed, black cloth around his waist that reaches his knees, held by a black belt with an Uzumaki Swirl buckle.