Chapter 3: In Kumogakure no Sato

Now Naruto, and Pakura are standing in front of the Yondaime Raikage: A. He is generally characterised as stern, outspoken and decisive. The Yondaime is also known to have anger-issues, and eagerness can cause him to act recklessly with regards to certain matters. A has dark skin with a large muscular build, white hair (blond in the anime) combed back, a small moustache and goatee. His face has pronounced cheekbones and tear troughs under his eyes, and a prominent crease across his forehead. He has pointed canines and his top lip also has a darker hue than the bottom one; traits he inherited from his father.

A wears a white haori without a shirt underneath and occasionally the traditional Raikage hat. He has black tattoos on both shoulders and wears large, golden vambraces on both of his wrists. He also wears a gold belt around his waist with a boar's face engraved in the centre, black pants with torn ends, Kumo-nin shin guards, and shinobi sandals. All of these aspects combined give him the appearance of a professional wrestler.

A then asks, "B, who are these people?"

Killer B answers, "These two people are Naruto Uzumaki, the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi, and Pakura, who is an honorary Uzumaki. Bakayarō! Konoyarō!"

A slightly nods, and looks at Naruto. He asks, "Kid, who are your parents? Tell me about yourself? Why are you a missing-nin?"

Naruto answers, "I'm the son of Minato Namikaze, and Kushina Uzumaki, who is the previous Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi. I am six years old. I can use Raiton, Futon (Wind Release), Suiton (Water Release), and Katon (Fire Release). I know Fuinjutsu, Kenjutsu. Jiraiya, and Kakashi Hatake were my Senseis. I'm also a Sensor-type Shinobi. I was attacked by a special ANBU Black Ops unit called ROOT. ROOT's leader, Danzo Shimura, a village Elder, then used the attack as an excuse to banish me."

A then turns to Pakura, and asks, "Girl, tell me about yourself?"

Pakura answers, "Former Jounin of Suna. Apparently, they, as in Suna wanted me dead, as my last two missions, I had gotten attacked by a squadron of ten Kiri Jounin. I have the Shakuton. I'm ten years old."

A thinks for a second, and says, "You two will go to the Academy, until you graduate. Then you'll be Genin, and have to rise through the ranks. You'll have a stipend, until you graduate. Also I'll have someone find an apartment for you two. Got it?"

The two children nod,as an answer. A then calls his assistant to look for one Yugito Nii. The Yondaime then looks at Killer B, and says, "YOU ARE NOT TO LEAVE THE VILLAGE AGAIN! GOT IT!?"

Killer B says, "I got it Nii-san." B then leaves the office.

A couple of minutes later, Yugito appears in the office. Yugito has long, straight, blonde hair bound with taut bandages, dark eyes, and she wore red lipstick. She wears a short-sleeved black and purple blouse and black pants, both of which had a design similar to clouds on them, purple fingerless gloves and a chain of blue beads wound around her left hand. She also wears the standard Kumogakure hitai-ate, sandals and a kunai holster, which was strapped to her right thigh. Yugito also wears bandages around her arms and legs as well as a red belt around her waist. She is also firm, decisive, and thoughtful of her team-mates.

Yugito bows in respect to the Raikage. A then says, "Stand straight. You are to look over these two children, until they graduate. That means you are going to train them, teach them our customs, and protect them."

Yugito asks, "Who are they, Raikage-sama?"

A answers, "These two children are very special. The blonde is the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi, the son of the Yellow Flash Minato Namikaze, and the Red Devil Kushina Uzumaki. He was trained by Jiraiya of the Sannin, and the Copy Ninja Kakashi Hatake. His name is Naruto Uzumaki. The girl is a former Suna Kunoichi. She has the Shakuton, and her name is Pakura Uzumaki, as Naruto has given her his last name. Now get them to the Academy before they are late!"

Yugito then turns to look at the children, and says, "Come on, and follow me. You heard Raikage-sama, from now on, and until you graduate, I'll be looking after you. My name is Yugito Nii, and I'm the..."

Naruto says, "Two!"

Yugito nods, and says, "You are correct, I'm the Jinchuuriki of the Two-tailed Biju, Matatabi. Now like I said follow me, so you can go to the Academy."

So that is what they do. They follow Yugito to the Academy.

Meanwhile, in Konohagakure no Sato, A group of three Shinobi is standing in front of Hiruzen. The first one is Hiashi Hyuga, next to him is Tsume Inuzuka, and after her is Shibi Aburame.

Being an identical twin, Hiashi is a mirror image of his brother Hizashi with the exception of an unmarked forehead. He has long, black hair, and featureless white eyes like all members of his clan. He normally wears very traditional, loose fitting robes with a long-sleeved, brown haori, but right now he donned the standard uniform of the Konoha shinobi, along with a black bandana-style Konoha hitai-ate.

Tsume has an animalistic look similar to that of her son Kiba. She has long, spiky, untamed brown hair, vertical slit-like pupils, elongated canine teeth and nails. She also has the clan fang markings on her cheeks as well as markings over her eyes and a dark shade of purple lipstick. She wears the standard outfit of a Konoha shinobi consisting of flak jacket and a black suit underneath with the sleeves rolled up and bandages around her legs.

Shibi, like all members of his clan, has his eyes obscured by dark glasses which feature a single tassel hanging down from one-side. He has very spiky short black hair and a moustache. He typically wears a high collared outfit, while carrying a gourd on his back that is used for holding more . He also tends to keep his hands in his pockets a lot, another trait he and his son share.

The Sandaime Hokage says, "I assume that since Naruto is not here, you failed to find him. Is that assumption correct?"

Hiashi answers, "That is correct, Hokage-sama."

The Hokage nods, and asks, "Tell me what happened?"

Tsume replies, "Every time we got close to the bugger, he'd either prank us, or Shunshin away."

Shibi says, "He always stayed away from my Kikaichū. Why? Naruto is smart, despite his prankster image."

Hiashi says, "He never initiated combat either. The boy knew he'd not win. We then saw him with a Suna Kunoichi. Her name is Pakura. They Shushined away. Then the next, and final time we saw them, they were with a Kumo Shinobi named Killer B. He let them travel back to Kumo with him. They were near the Fire Temple."

Hiruzen then nodded, and says, "You are dismissed." As the three leave, the Sandaime gets a scroll, and writes a letter to the Yondaime Raikage, A. Once done, he calls a hawk, and tells it to travel to Kumo.