Chapter 6 - Someone's touchy....

---Will’s POV---

“What?” she gasped, nearly shrieked while her mouth hung open from shock. I bit on my lip to suppress the chuckle that was making its way out of my throat; Kim’s face was utterly shocked with her mouth hanging open. A few of the guys chuckled but I quickly shut them up by glaring at them.

“You needed a model for your new artwork; I’m your man.” I replied while my heart skipped a beat at the last sentence. She had no idea how true that last bit was. Kim managed to close her mouth and started chewing on her lip, effectively pulling my attention on her lips.

Tyler slightly smacked me on the head, forcing me to avert my eyes from Kim’s lips to scowl at him.

“What the hell dude? What’s wrong with you?!” I shouted out, grinding my teeth together to stop my wolf from growling. The other humans might have a bad hearing but I didn’t want to take chances with Kim; her senses were stronger then a normal human.

Tyler just rolled his eyes and nodded at Kath and David. I glanced at them, noticing that Kath was looking intently at me with a pointed look. David discreetly tapped his head, indicating that Kath wanted to say something but couldn’t make the mental connection as easily as us.

“You know that I only told her yesterday. She has accepted me and the pack but she still has to be accepted in the pack; Apart from me, you and the alpha pair are the only ones who can link with her Will.” David sent to me, making me nod slightly while I trained my eyes on his mate, Kath.

She was having a soft conversation with Kim and I couldn’t help but overhearing some parts of it.

“Just give it a change Kim. What’s there to loose?”

Kim gave her an ‘are you serious?’ look before she pointed at her eyes, “I’ve trusted someone I thought I knew before. We both know how that ended Kath.” She whispered harshly.

I cringed slightly and Kath mirrored my move while we both looked at Kim. She didn’t know that all the guys at the table were werewolves and that we all could hear their otherwise silent conversation. The rest of the guys looked at Kim with the same sympathetic look in their eyes before they glanced at me and back again.

“Do you know what happened?” asked Jared, one of the other pack members, cautiously while he cringed at the pain that was clearly visible on Kim’s face. I gripped the table, trying to contain my sudden burst of anger while I grinded my teeth. “Unfortunately.” I nodded as a reply.

Turning my sight on Kath while she kept trying to convince Kim, I sent her a mental message, creating a mind link between us.

“What did you wanted to tell me? David said you wanted something?” Kath’s eyes bulged slightly before she looked at me from the corner of my eyes and back to Kim. “Wow, strange. Hah, I always knew you were strange William, but this? I thought David was pulling my leg when he told me….” I sighed slightly while Kath was rambling of before she noticed my pointed look.