Part Three

Jacobs pov - 4 months later. 

This fight is almost over, these vampires are so annoying..I flung one aside and growled, running past Paul to get one that was pinning Rosalie down. I spotted three wolves standing at the edge of the field we were fighting on, they stared on at us and growled loudly. Some newborns spotted them and ran towards them, 'They literally attack anything..' I thought, the white/brown furred one rushed forward and opened their jaw widely before snapping down onto the head and pulling it off, the inside of the vampires were like stone, they break easily with enough pull force. 

I grabbed the one off of Rosalie and flung her up, Sam jumped over me catching her and finishing her off. I looked back over to the trip of wolves that ran over to us and joined in the fight. The brighter furred one looking at me before running past me and the fight continued on. 

'Don't let them get their arms around you.' I heard Sam warn one of the new wolves that had joined the fight. It was near the end of the fight, the bright furred one finished the last one off by biting down onto the shoulder and tearing the arm off. The trio stepped to each other and stood there whilst Sam and me stood with our pack and the Cullens. 

"Who are they?" Carlisle asked calmly, seeing as we couldn't communicate with them whilst in wolf form, Sam just shook his head as a sign of him not knowing. Carlisle looked over to the bright furred one that seemed like the leader of the trio, the three wolves looked towards the Cullens but I noticed the bright furred one was staring Edward out. 

"Wait.." Edward said, stepping over to the bright furred one, but that's when the wolf growled, I could sense it was female. She started to jump around and then she went on her hind legs, a small sized new born clung to her back and soon a loud snap and whimper was heard, Edward grabbed the vampire by her neck and pulled her off of the wolf, she stumbled and fell down and transformed back. Paul walked over and transformed back. "You.." He said, all I heard was loud pained screams coming from the girl, I walked over to see it was Dakota. 

"Dakota?!" Edward walked over quickly and frowned, "It's alright! It's alright!" Paul kneeled down and picked her up bridal style, she groaned out and had her eyes closed. "My r-rib..." She cried out, I transformed back and stared at her - something hitting me, remembering something from a while back...

After a while, we was at her dads house - she was getting treated and when her dad gave permission to visit her, we all went inside to see her laying on the hard surface to keep her laid out straight. She now had clothes on and a bandage around her body, "Dakota.." I placed my hands on her arms and she was sleeping, "Jake...You had no clue about her, did you?" Sam questioned, "No....I remember something, but it's faint...but I had no idea about this.." I said, my fingers gently holding her arm, looking over her bandages. "The Volturi has dealt with the new born that did this to her." Edward said, "Good." Paul frowned, "This is why I hate vampires, no offence Ed, but they seriously need to stop with the breaking ribs stuff." Embre said with a shake of his head, "Don't call me Ed." Edward said. 

Dakota moved her fingers and I slid my hand into hers, she opened her eyes and looked towards me, "Jacob?" She asked, "Yeah.." I mumbled, she pulled her hand away and rubbed at her head, "I'm healing but...it hurts." She grumbled, Paul rushed forward and said, "Do you need anything? I can get it for you." He panicked, this is the first time I've seen him panic over someone getting hurt, "Water please.." Dakota said calmly, she tried to sit up but Sam put his hand on her shoulder to stop her. "Stay down." He quickly warned her, she nodded and remained laying down. 

"Your two friends refuse to transform, so...they are outside." I informed her, "It's okay, tell them I am fine and that they can leave." She said, I turned and walked outside, looking to the right to see the two wolves sitting behind the tree line - out of sight from the humans. I walked over to them and they stared at me as if I was their next meal. "Dakota said she is fine and that you two can go home." I said what she told me to say, they stood up and turned to leave. 'If you hurt her again, Jacob Black. Just know, we'll be back for you...But this time, we won't let you stay on two legs or four..it'll be none.' One of them said, they ran off after that with a growl.