Part One

Dakotas Pov

"She left you to go ride a bike with some stranger? Wow..what is with that girl? First she's hanging around with that Cullen and then she's with Jacob, then she's with you...next thing you know, she'll be marrying that bike guy." I rolled my eyes, sitting at the lunch table with Jessica and the others, looking over to the table Bella sat on - the empty Cullen table, she stared out the window in thought. "That reminds me, I saw you with a group of unfamiliar faces, were they your old friends or just random people?" Jessica asked, I knew exactly what she was on about - I saw her too.

"I know them, but don't you worry about me, Dakota isn't like Bella.~" I nudged her playfully and smiled, standing up with a sigh. "Listen, can you tell the teacher I felt a bit unwell? I have to go somewhere." I said towards her, she nodded her head and gathered her books and bag up before walking away from me, I looked round to Bella and forced a smile upon my face before walking over to her. "Hey you." I poked her shoulder, she looked up at me and smiled lightly, "Hey...Dakota." She ran her hand through her hair as she stood up, placing her bag on her shoulder.

"Come on, we're getting out of here." I said to her, she tilted her head a bit and said "But we have two more lessons left...can't you wait until then?" She questioned, "Bella, I'm not sitting through science with you looking like a lost dog, science is boring as it is. Let's just bail." I rolled my eyes and she giggled a bit, "Alright, alright...where are we going though?" She questioned, "I heard about the bike guy and the stuff you were doing in order to see Edward again, you get those hallucinations, right?" I asked, she stared at me for a few seconds before nodding her head and biting her bottom lip.

"Adrenaline gets you to that point, so how about we go cliff diving?" I asked, "I have plans with Jacob after school, I just remembered. We're fixing up the two bikes I brought to him, come with me? We can go cliff diving afterwards, I promise." She grabbed my right hand and pulled me out of the cafeteria and then out of the school.

Since I walked to school, I had no car - she dragged me to her red truck and I got into the passenger seat, "You know about Edwards secret, you've been friends with him for so long....You're the only one I can talk to about it. Him being a vampire...have you ever thought what it'd be like to be one too?" Bella suddenly asked, I looked at her for a few seconds and bit my tongue, "Well, not exactly. Why is that? Do you want to be one?" I asked, she looked down to her hands and sighed, "I had a dream that....I'll be aging, I'll get wrinkles and be at an age I will e super old and Edward...well, he's young looking and his age is 104...but, he looks super young, it makes me feel like I should be one too, so I can be with him forever." Bella said with a loud sigh, she slapped her hand gently on the steering wheel.

"But..you'd be ruining your own life, being alive for so many years and watching your human family grow old...die and all that..It just wouldn't be nice to see. Have you thought about your mother? Or Charlie? He has no clue about the Cullens, he thinks they're all wealthy humans...You're his daughter, Bella. A father growing grey hair and fragile whilst his daughter still looks 16?... Come on.." I said, staring her in the eyes, she took a deep breath in and looked back down, her right hand moving to start the trucks engine. "Dakota...it's just something I want for me. For my love, for Edward." She said stubbornly, "Edward..fell in love with you for You. You're a soul that reminds him of what he once was. You're keeping him in his lane, he loves you - for YOU. No matter what you are." I licked over my  bottom lip and looked out of the window as she started to reverse out of her parking spot and then drove away from the school.

A few minutes later, we ended up at Jacobs house, she got out first and then I did. The ride was very silent, she didn't bring anything up about Edward or her drastic need of being a vampire. "Hey girls!" Jacob said loudly as he came out of his shed where he fixes up vehicles, I turned my head to look at him and smiled widely. "Hey Jake." Bella greeted him first, I rose my hand and waved with a smile remaining on my lips, he hugged Bella first and then he turned to me, in which I happily gave him a hug back. "I'll head inside first." Bella said before rushing off to the shed, Jacob watched her before looking back to me quickly, "I have to tell her, Kota...I have to." He said, nibbling his bottom lip impatiently, "Jacob, do not rush into it. Listen, I know for a fact that Mike plans to invite Bella on a date to the cinema. But Bella will probably invite some friends, including you. Soooo...wait until then." I suggested, he nodded quickly and clapped his hands once, "Now let's get inside before she thinks we're up to something." I joked, he laughed and turned to run towards the shed, I followed behind him and sighed - losing my smile at the thought of him and Bella.