Part Two

Dakotas pov 

It's been a few days, I haven't heard from Jacob or Bella. I got myself dressed into a pair of tight black jeans and a white t-shirt with a silver necklace around my neck, a small chained silver bracelet on my right wrist and silver rings. I tucked my shirt into my jeans and then placed my backpack onto my back whilst walking out of the house after putting on my pair of black trainers on. 

I got into my car and drove to school, hoping I'd see Bella there. But she wasn't...I rose my brow and drove away from school, I was driving along the bendy road at the side of the mountain and looked over to see someone on the cliff, they looked like they were diving. I stopped my car and got out of it, walking to the railing and looking over to the person - recognising her as Bella. 'Oh, she took my suggestion? I guess she really misses Edward, poor Jake...he's getting used as a distraction.' I thought, I watched as she dived down into the sea below, I waited and saw her come up but soon a wave came and bashed her about. 

A small smile appeared on my face but when it all calmed down and there was no sight of her, I felt...relieved, until I looked down at the beach to see Jacob running and jumping in to go rescue her, I slapped my hands against the silver railing and frowned. Nice hair cut, Jake...

Jacobs pov

After I found her, I swum back and pulled her up onto the beach, laying her down and giving her chest a few pumps, she woke up and spat some water out - looking up at me with a small gasp. I looked around and saw Sam running over, "We're still searching for that wolf we ran into and...they're organising a funeral for Harry, it's all coming together.." Sam said to me, I nodded my head and looked round, finally looking up and seeing Dakota standing at the railing up on the road part of the mountain, she was soon joined by a well known red head. 

"Victoria." I mumbled, Bella looked round to see the wet haired woman standing next to Dakota. I watched closely as Victoria pushed her fingers through Dakotas hair and smiled, "What's going on?" Bella questioned, "I don't know but I think...Dakota might be her next meal, you go and get the pack, I'm going to go up there." I said, she got up and ran off a bit wobbly but she managed, I got up and rushed over to the rocks that lead up to the road. 

Dakotas pov

"How sweet.." Victoria said, "I was so close to getting your friend...I missed my shot because of that mutt." She said, "Mutt?" I questioned, "Oh honey, Jacob Black." She informed me, "You're mistaken, Jacobs not a mutt...He's a human?" I said, "That perfume you're wearing has affected you, you can't smell his scent because you're rubbing off on him, every time you hang out...your perfume gets on him, yesterday you was with him - it hasn't rubbed off yet." She laughed, "You're stalking Bella?" I questioned, "Yes, her vampy boyfriend killed my mate...now...I must return the favour." She walked around me and I frowned. 

"Dakota....I've been watching you too, you seemed a bit suspicious, so that day when you stormed out of his shed - I followed you. You really should stop wearing that perfume, let your secret out." She taunted, her hand running along my shoulders. 

Jacobs pov

I hung onto the railing and listened in, "Dakota...I want you to help me...help me kill Bella Swan." Victoria said, "A vampire as strong as you doesn't need my help, now do me a-" "You WILL help me!" Victoria cut her off, grabbing her throat and pushing her towards her car, I kept my eyes on them both and noticed Dakota raising her hand to grab Victorias. "Nice try.." Dakota said, I watched as her eyes turned red, a huge shock hitting me at seeing my best friends eyes going that colour. Was she bitten and I didn't know?...

She grabbed Victorias arm and tossed her off of herself, the red head vampire flew back and down the side, I leaned into the wall to dodge getting hit. I looked down to see her landing on her knees and hands, she looked up and smiled widely. I looked back up to see Dakota rushing to the edge and jumping down, "That's it! Come on!" Victoria beckoned, I climbed down quickly and watched as the two ran along the beach.