How to Rob a Pirate

Sophie furiously swan up towards Mermaid Lagoon.

She couldn't believe the incompetence of those sirens! You ask them to do one thing and they get themselves killed!

It goes to show:

You want something done right you do it yourself.

When she surfaced everyone was already there. She shooed Kiko if her rock and sat on it herself (it was her favourite.)

"So I believe it's time for my plan B..." Peter pushed.

"You mean take the pirates money? How on earth will we do that?" Beatrix sniped.

Peter leaned back on his rock. "How we do everything!"

Kiko raised an eyebrow. "Carelessly?"

Peter smirked. "Something like that."

=======

Peter perched on a tree spying on the pirates from a far. From where he stood he could see the mermaids hiding behind rocks at the tip of the cove, peeping on the pirates.

They were all a bit unsure of his plans, but Peter was so confident that they trusted him, and went along with it.

Pan signalled for them to begin the plan. They swam towards the boat, fast, causing a wave. It hit the boat hard. The cove became rocky with waves and echoing with pirates shouts.

The mermaids swam under and bashed the boat with their tales. This boat was weaker than Camelot's, so it actually broke the planks of it.

In the pirate's confusion, Peter slipped onto the boat and tried to blend in among them. He pulled a heavy coat around himself and stole a hat right off a pirate's head for himself.

They started blindly firing pistols into the water, like Tedros's men had, But the mermaids were to far under the boat to be hit.

Peter could see sacks of money that had Camelot's royal crest on them and weaved through the crowd to get to them.

He slipped them under the coat, without anyone noticing. He dropped a stone with a white cross on it, into the water, to let the mermaids know he'd got the gold.

The pirates were all very surprised when, the mermaid swam off. As they did, the pirates; threw shoes, belts, and rocks and the continued to fire their shots at them, but everything missed, due to the rocky-ness of the cove.

Peter snuck to the back of the boat and tried to fly off. But the moment he did, he was pulled back down. At first he thought that a pirate had found him and was pulling him back down, but then he realised that the things he was caring was just too much extra weight.

He knew that he could stand to lose the coat so his plan was to take it off and then fly out at lightning speed.

He whipped the coat off and the sound of the belt hitting the floor got the attention of pirates around him.

"PAN!" One screamed.

Others quickly spun and yelled things like, 'GET HIM!' 'DAMN PAN!'  and the friendliest of the lot, 'I'LL EAT HIS BONES!'

As you can tell they weren't very fond of Peter.

He jumped on the railing and jumped into the air, and for a moment he started to fly--

For a moment.

He hit the water with a loud splash!

He gasped for breath, some of the bags slipped out of his grasped-- not some, most. He tried to catch them with his feet. He tried to reach after them--

Another hand caught them.

"Hold onto me!" Sophie yelled. Kiko was heaving all of the bags into a large sack and slinging it over her shoulder. Peter scramble to rap his arms around Sophie.

Before he new it they were submerged under water, engulfing him in bubble. They were zooming through the water so fast that he worried his clothes would tear off and be left behind.

Suddenly, they surfaced and they were in Mermaid Lagoon. All of the mermaids were puffing and panting for air.

Sophie clung to a rock, exhausted.

"Remind me to never go along with one of you plans ever again."

=======

Pan had to take all of Tinkerbell's pixie dust before he could fly with the extra weight. Sophie had begged him to let her come, but he rebutted her arguments with "that would be ridiculous!" every time, and it worked for all of them.

Sophie squeezed his hand. "Please, Peter. Bring her back to me."

He looked down into her sad eyes. "I will." He took a steady breath. "I promise."

And with that, Peter kept off the rock into the sky, with the rising sun.