F O U R

September 19th

September 19th

"Hey." India looked over her shoulder when she felt a hand on it and saw Sean. He was the boy from her third block that was friends with the boy from the cafe incident.

She didn't know why he was touching her better yet talking to her and she wouldn't question it, he just needed to leave her alone.

"Please don't touch me." She mumbled before pushing his hand away and attempting to leave.

"I just wanted to apologize.. I didn't know he was doing allat from where I sat. If it makes you feel any better I heard the shitty ass store got shut down and Rome's ma found out and kicked him out. I'm just sorry that shit happened and nobody did nothin, to be honest with you shordy I was all in my phone ian notice him being weird." He said sincerely, grabbing her wrist when she tried walking away again.

"It's whatever, I'm used to it." She shrugged and looked at him blankly as her ringer went off.

Sean didn't say anything as he let her arm go, giving her a small apologetic smile as she walked into the bathroom.

India looked in the full body mirror and adjusted her bun, seeing some other girls walk in chattering.

She had on a white tube dress and white MK sandals that the girls noticed immediately. One of them tapped her shoulder and asked where she got them from but it she didn't know.

"I didn't buy them I don't know, probably Nordstrom?" She gave Del money to buy her clothes because she didn't know much about fashion trends but her friend did. When she got paid she bought herself clothes and hair products.

It'd always been that way.

"You're pretty as hell, have a good day though." They waved bye as she walked out. India felt her phone ringing and answered seeing it was Santana because he was really mean when she didn't.

"Where you at?" 

"Uhm you mean hi?" She rolled her eyes as he looked into camera in annoyance.

"Fuck that I asked where you was."

"It's where are you."

"India stop playin bro where you at?"

She hung up on him and laughed to herself as she walked out of the double doors. He was so disrespectful but god forbid she was rude back.

India saw him in his car and kept walking until he beeped repeatedly, catching everyone's attention as he slammed his hand against the wheel over and over again.