F O R T Y

I didn't wanna write this because the votes made me mad and I was about to do this how I did Laylani book but chile.. vote and comment because this mf OVER 😎😎😎😎😎😎

"No it's my mine daddy said so!" Namiko snatched her iPad back from her Semaj and they began fighting

"No it's my mine daddy said so!" Namiko snatched her iPad back from her Semaj and they began fighting. Whenever they fought their parents felt alarmed because they really tried taking each others heads off. Real deal swinging and stomping one another out.

"Sit the fuck down. Now." Laylani looked at both of them who were in tears, watching them sit back down on the couch quietly.

"Why you being mean to my kids?" Taylin mugged her.

"I'm not they acting an ass. Ma you almost done I'm hungry? I ain't had no good food in forever."

"You married to a basketball player complaining over some damn collard greens and fried chicken. Leave me the fuck alone and stop cussing in my house lil girl."

Jade looked around confused. He'd never been in a house with an actual family it. Kambren was in the kitchen bothering his mom, Kaidence was in the den making tiktoks, Isys was sitting on the couch on her phone, Jay was cooking with her mom and Zion, and Elias was shooting dice with Nasir, Aaron, Xander, and Iman at the top of the steps.

"Who else supposed to be coming today ma?" Jay looked at Naomi.

"Your aunty Raina and Shay was supposed to come but Jaleah got a gymnastics meet and Raina sugar daddy took her to South Korea for the next few weeks."

"Need me one of him.." Zion rolled her eyes.

"Don't let that man hear you a- oh yeah." Jaylani looked at her aunt remembering both of them were partially deaf, ignoring the slight mug she gave her.

"India come here! Where that boy at?" Naomi looked around the corner seeing Elijah and Namiko toddler talking. She was looking for her niece and her boyfriend though.

"She upstairs sleep and he sitting on the couch uncomfortable." Jaylani grabbed a piece of chicken off the trey and drizzled hot sauce all over it.

"Why she sleep- oh yeah she's pregnant. Bring him in here."

"He's shy."

"Xander was a little funny acting too. So was your uncle." Zion shrugged feeling Aaron walk by and hug her.

"Hey ma."

"How your boyfriend get here on time and you late?"

"Leave me alone I'm here. Where the original Aaron at? He owe me $40."

"I don't owe you shit. I said nephew can I have $40 and you said yes. I never asked to borrow it. I said can I have it!" Aaron screamed from the top of the stairs

"You sell drugs and you bothering me-"

"Because I didn't have no change! You in my business?! Yeah don't do that!"