F I F T E E N

Zeik boyfriend^

4854 words I want 800 period. Ion like making long chapters because y'all don't comment

 Ion like making long chapters because y'all don't comment

November 29th

India watched Jade and Elijah mug each other as they sat in the same booth.

"Fuck is you looking at?" He asked seriously.

Elijah gave him a hmph and turned his head away, grabbing a quesadilla out of his dads container. Jade slapped his hand gently and it fell back in the box, then Elijah slapped his arm hard and grabbed at the quesadilla again.

Before Jade could snatch it back he'd coughed on it and began shoving it in his mouth with a smile.

He noticed that the boy only really spoke when he had something smart to say. Other than that he communicated through making faces or hand motions.

"Can I get you anything else?" The waitress approached the table.

"More crayon." He pointed at the ones he'd snapped in half and she noticed his picture was colored already.

"Your picture-"

Elijah sighed loudly and pinched the bridge of his nose. She was worried about the wrong damn thing.

"DeeDee I want more crayon." He expressed, getting out of the booth and sitting on her side.

"Can you just get him more crayons?" She asked politely as Elijah leaned his head against her arm and began swinging his legs.

"Yeah sure." She dropped them bill on the table and walked away slightly annoyed.

"Damn bitch they not even named brand mad over them waxy ass crayons." Jade mumbled, pulling out a 50.

"Da I'm sleepy." He yawned and threw himself in India's lap.

"You gotta stay up until mommy come because you won't be able to sleep when you get home if you do it now." Jade stood up and Elijah did too, his hair falling in his face.

"Mommy come get me..?" He asked sadly, holding onto India's jacket as they walked.

"Yeah, you gotta go home but you can come back whenever you want. Promise."

"...."

They both noticed they boy go quiet at Jades words and looked at each other. He might've been bad as hell but having him around was so fun, he was a mini Jade.