T H I R T Y S I X

If you inactive don't ever ask for a long chapter ever again. 9219 words.

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"Look. He like farmsss. Cute right?" India shoved the phone in Tyler's face to show her the video of him playing with baby goats.

"I never noticed his other arm wasn't tatted

"I never noticed his other arm wasn't tatted." Tyler squinted. His hand was but the sleeve was empty.

Skinny ass.

"He's waiting to find somebody who can do exactly what he wants."

Tyler tried sitting India back up while Zania rambled drunk, tapping the screen aggressively and cackling when she saw a comment that made her laugh. India wasn't super out of it, just tipsy enough to stare at the AC and laugh like something was funny.

"Bitches think it's cool to get drunk! What do you do when you drunk and Youn gotta nigga?! How you think you look?!"

"Like you." Tyler side eyed her.

"Look like me!"

"Her."

"Stupid!"

"Dumb."

"And intoxicated!"

India sat up from the back seat and looked at Jade in the comments. He wasn't saying anything but as soon as he joined people started pointing him out. She saw something about her coming home before spaghetti or something like that and ignored him.

"Thanks for sending me a message! Unfortunately you're very ugly and I will not be replying to you!" She turned her head dramatically.

"You ever had some dick so bad you had to take yo pillows back and tell that nigga to ball up his jeans?" Zania blurted out, slapping her chest when she got heart burn.